1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2 x Nikon SB-700 Speedlight Flash (Like New)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by catalystman80, May 15, 2018.

1. catalystman80

catalystman80

May 1, 2013
    Hello, knife people :)

I am selling a pair of used, but like-new/mint condition Nikon SB-700 speedlight. I've bought two of these 3-4 years ago, but in reality, used them maybe handful of times indoors to do work on some stills project. Other than some dust collected (of which I've cleaned most of), the speedlight practically looks new, and of course, it's in full working order. It comes with everything it came with when I bought it, including the package box, the speedlight case, the gels and diffuser, and manual (all in photos). The gels and diffuser were never even used. It's a great speedlight that packs a lot of punch for its fairly small size, but I realized my kind of photography doesn't involve a whole lot of speedlight work. Considering that brand new units go for over 300 USD, I don't think you'll be disappointed (especially when you see it in person and confirm what a great shape it's in). I have two of these being sold pretty much simultaneously.

For the remaining unit, $220 via PayPal only (includes fees and shipping). No trade offers please as I'm selling to fund some domestic stuff.

Thank you for looking!

SN2813XXX
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SN2137XXX (this one is sold)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2018