1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Spyderco 2018 Forum S90V & tan 20CV PM2, 52100 DLC Manix, DLC BD1N G10 Para 3, Mantra 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by DNAIrradiator, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNAIrradiator

DNAIrradiator Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2013
    Happy holidays everyone, I have some great Spyderco folders available today at pretty much the prices I paid for them (plus a few bucks for shipping). All come in their original Spyderco boxes with manuals, baggies, etc. As always, prices listed below include both PayPal Goods & Services fees and fully insured USPS Priority shipping costs. I do not accept PP Friends & Family payments, and I am not interested in any trades at this time.

Paramilitary 2 2018 Spyderco Forum dark gray G10 CPM-S90V CC #087V $170
    BNIB. Perfectly centered.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Manix 2 dark gray G10 DLC 52100 CC #087V $160
    BNIB. Perfectly centered.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Paramilitary 2 light tan G10 CPM-20CV CC #087V $150
    BNIB. Blade favors the clip side a little bit (45%/55%).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Para 3 brown G10 CTS-BD1N CC #087V $OLD! $115
    LNIB. This is a blade swap I did a few days ago of a BNIB brown G10 CPM-S35VN Para 3 and a the new lightweight DLC CTS-BD1N lightweight Para 3 (also BNIB). Only two screws were carefully removed from this knife in order to remove the original S35VN blade and swap in the BD1N one (I have done dozens of blade swaps with zero issues sold here on BF, please check my 100% positive feedback). Knife is dialed in and works perfectly – perfect centering, lockup and action. It’s as if it came from the factory this way. Folks on the forums often compare BD1N to VG-10 in terms of its use and maintenance (I just wanted the S35VN blade in my lightweight DLC Para 3) so I’m offering this brand new one at a steal compared to retail.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These last 2 are relisted from my last thread, which is now closed:

Mantra titanium CPM-M4 CC #087 $OLD! $90
    Lightly used, centered and great action. Had this one reprofiled by Josh at Razor Edge Knives, so if you’re looking for a fantastic Mantra 2 user, this is definitely it! Excellent shape overall, 9 out of 10 at least (very tempted to just keep it).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Delica 4 black FRN TiCN PS VG-10 $OLD! $55
    LNIB. It is basically BNIB but in playing with it a bit after it arrived, I noticed the FRN scales had left some very small scuffs on the TiCN blade coating (see pics), so I’m offering at a discount.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All standard BF buying/shipping rules apply. You must be at least 18 years old and it is your responsibility to know and adhere to your local knife carry laws. Immediate payment is expected or I will move onto the next interested buyer. I only accept PayPal GOODS/SERVICES as payment – fees and shipping with full USPS insurance are included in the quoted price. Any payments made using the Friends/Family option will be immediately refunded and I will move onto the next buyer. Shipping labels are generated directly by PayPal and tied directly to the transaction. First “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by a BF PM or email to my BF username AT gmail dot com will make it yours. No international sales (sorry my Canadian friends!) and all sales are final. Thanks for looking! Radioactive :)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    attila. likes this.
  2. TURBOJ777

TURBOJ777

Sep 12, 2019
    I’ll take the mantra

DNAIrradiator likes this.
  3. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Hi there, thanks! DM sent with my payment info.

Mantra 2 is now SOLD! :)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  4. Hoze928

Hoze928

Jul 18, 2016
    I’ll take the para 3 brown can I get a pic with the blade closed. Pm incoming

5. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Hi there, thank you! I sent a message with the pics you requested.

The brown Para 3 is now SOLD! :)

6. airtrade

airtrade

Nov 11, 2019
    I'll take the delica 4.

7. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Hi, message sent with my PP info. Thanks!

The Delica is now SOLD! :)

8. Jack3dBrett

Jack3dBrett

Jan 1, 2016
    Any of these still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.