1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2019 Blade Forums and AAPK Forum Knives ALL SOLD THANKS BF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by r redden, Jan 16, 2020.

1. r redden

r redden Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 23, 2015
    First I only except PayPal Goods and Services, I will only ship to CONUS by USPS 1st Class shipping the price includes all fees. I will not entertain lowball offers. You must be 18 years of age or older and you are responsible for compliance with your local knife laws.
    If you want the knife post here then PM me. I reserve the right to sell or not sell to who I want.
    If you want a knife post here then pm me I reserved the right to
    Both knives are NIT and I am not trying to profit from these knives and selling them for what I have in them I'll use the BF knife as the example I paid $92 14 PP fees are around $3.50 USPS 1st Class is about $4.00 total is $99.64 so I rounded it to $100. The AAPK $95.00 if you want take both for $180.00. I can Ship on Saturday 01/18/2020.
    IWILL BE GONE FOR ABOUT 1 HOUR SO TIME STAMP ON THIS THREAD WILL DETERMINE THE NEW OWNER

BF 2019 Forum Knife ****$100**** SOLD[​IMG]

2019 AAPK Forum Knife GEC 97619 in Chestnut Worm Grove $95 SOLD
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020 at 7:12 AM
  2. ArchiveMoto

ArchiveMoto Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 2017
    i will take the forum knife please

untytled likes this.
  3. fonedork

fonedork Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 7, 2011
    I'll take the BF knife

4. southriv

southriv Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2002
    Thank you for keeping in the spirit of this offering (unlike the recent "bay" sales)

5. Bo Sturgill

Bo Sturgill

Jan 3, 2020
    I will take the BF knife

6. E-Tone

E-Tone Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Feb 23, 2015
    I'll take the 2019 blade forum knife

7. Ultiman

Ultiman

Oct 29, 2019
    I'd definitely like the BF knife, but would take both at once if that was preferable.

8. r redden

May 23, 2015
    I went to pick up my granddaughter and looks like @ArchiveMoto was the first to respond so the BF knife is sold.

t.willy likes this.
  9. Bo Sturgill

Bo Sturgill

Jan 3, 2020
    I am not quite for sure hope to pm u, I am new to the BF and just trying to score a BF knife I have missed and missed in these lol.

10. VentureDan

VentureDan

Aug 16, 2018
    I'll take seconds (thirds?) on the 863119!

11. Corvus Corax

Corvus Corax Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2017
    You have to have a paid membership to be able to PM.

r redden likes this.
  12. dispatch184

dispatch184 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Good on you for the prices and BF spirit!

13. HEMI 49

HEMI 49 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 9, 2018
    @r redden You are an honorable man for holding the line on price gouging.... You exemplify the intended spirit of the Forum... Bless your heart.....

AntDog, LizaMari, jmh33 and 2 others like this.
  14. Jarhead Greasemonkey

Jarhead Greasemonkey Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2015
    AntDog, LizaMari, jmh33 and 3 others like this.
  15. r redden

May 23, 2015
    Since you are not a paying member you don't get send a private message however you can post a message on a members wall and that works well but everyone that looks at your profile page will see it.

16. r redden

May 23, 2015
    Thanks to all of you for your kind words but I'm just selling some things to fund a new toy purchase for my guitar addiction.:D I also wanted a member who really wanted the knife to have it for what it cost me. I saw one had sold on the bay for $495 and there is one listed for $395. I may be nuts but I don't think there should be profit between members for a forum knife. I have already ran the AAPK knife on the AAPK site and here so I'm staring another run at it. These sold for $105 plus shipping so this one is less than they were/are new.
    SO WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY THE AAPK 97 FOR THE NOW STUPID PRICE OF $85 SHIPPING CONUS AND PP FEES INCLUDED.

17. Nebrasketball

Nebrasketball Basic Member Basic Member

May 5, 2019
    Pm sent on AAPK