• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2019 Blade Forums and AAPK Forum Knives ALL SOLD THANKS BF

r redden

Gold Member
First I only except PayPal Goods and Services, I will only ship to CONUS by USPS 1st Class shipping the price includes all fees. I will not entertain lowball offers. You must be 18 years of age or older and you are responsible for compliance with your local knife laws.
If you want the knife post here then PM me. I reserve the right to sell or not sell to who I want.
If you want a knife post here then pm me I reserved the right to
Both knives are NIT and I am not trying to profit from these knives and selling them for what I have in them I'll use the BF knife as the example I paid $92 14 PP fees are around $3.50 USPS 1st Class is about $4.00 total is $99.64 so I rounded it to $100. The AAPK $95.00 if you want take both for $180.00. I can Ship on Saturday 01/18/2020.
IWILL BE GONE FOR ABOUT 1 HOUR SO TIME STAMP ON THIS THREAD WILL DETERMINE THE NEW OWNER

BF 2019 Forum Knife ****$100**** SOLD
rl5rvNY.jpg

2019 AAPK Forum Knife GEC 97619 in Chestnut Worm Grove $95 SOLD
gwnlknH.jpg

Last edited:
I'd definitely like the BF knife, but would take both at once if that was preferable.

I am not quite for sure hope to pm u, I am new to the BF and just trying to score a BF knife I have missed and missed in these lol.

I am not quite for sure hope to pm u, I am new to the BF and just trying to score a BF knife I have missed and missed in these lol.

Since you are not a paying member you don't get send a private message however you can post a message on a members wall and that works well but everyone that looks at your profile page will see it.

Thank you for keeping in the spirit of this offering (unlike the recent "bay" sales)

Good on you for the prices and BF spirit!

r redden r redden You are an honorable man for holding the line on price go uging.... You exemplify the intended spirit of the Forum... Bless your heart.....

Thanks to all of you for your kind words but I'm just selling some things to fund a new toy purchase for my guitar addiction.:D I also wanted a member who really wanted the knife to have it for what it cost me. I saw one had sold on the bay for $495 and there is one listed for $395. I may be nuts but I don't think there should be profit between members for a forum knife. I have already ran the AAPK knife on the AAPK site and here so I'm staring another run at it. These sold for $105 plus shipping so this one is less than they were/are new.
SO WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY THE AAPK 97 FOR THE NOW STUPID PRICE OF $85 SHIPPING CONUS AND PP FEES INCLUDED.

Back