2020 GEC #62 Easy Pocket Congress and Pocket Carver Thread

Sweet. I love my 62, it's a great pattern. Good office knife.

I figured unicorns would be on the endangered list...

For real though, what is that? I haven't heard that term before now.

The stag, camel bone, and unicorn ivory have all peaked my interest. I could see some nice SFOs being offered, and possibly even a courthouse whittler...

Sweet. I love my 62, it's a great pattern. Good office knife.

I figured unicorns would be on the endangered list...

For real though, what is that? I haven't heard that term before now.

I believe its an acrylic, supposed to be a imitation ivory. In the past there was problems with it cracking during manufacturing I believe. I have a #25 with unicorn ivory, most were marked as seconds due to the material being fairly unstable.

I believe its an acrylic, supposed to be a imitation ivory. In the past there was problems with it cracking during manufacturing I believe. I have a #25 with unicorn ivory, most were marked as seconds due to the material being fairly unstable.
Interesting, thanks. Hope they can get it working for them.

That baby banana will be awesome.

Glad to see this one reappear, can't remember if it has semi-sunk joints or not? That Banner shield is what it's all about!

I've given this knife a good workout in years past! It's an absolutely great knife!!:thumbsup:
Before pictures:
Tomato 1.jpg Tomato 2.jpg Tomato 3.jpg
After pictures:
Tomahto Friend 2.jpg Tomahto later.jpg
I did a thread on it, but the "search" is not working for me, so I could not find it!!
You Say Tomato . . . . . . . ??

Interesting shield on the Tidioutes too...have they used that one before?

Yeah, the more pics I see from prior years the more I want one. Hopefully some cool SFOs as others stated. Otherwise I might roll the dice on unicorn ivory.

The Congress style is very underrepresented in my collection. I think I only have one burly Queen that I got in a giveaway awhile back. Four blades - 2 Sheepfoot and 2 Pen, kind of a brick in the pocket...

This 62 with only two blades could make for a nice knife, I will look forward to experiencing it.

Back