• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

220/600 Diamond Stones

OK Gang, we have More Stones!!! Please Email me @ firepower01@optonline.net if you need one or Two :)

Thanks to everyone that has purchased one, Enjoy.
I'll be ordering another Dozen, More to come. It won't take long so if you want one, Please post in this thread or Email me. Thanks very mmuch, Stabber
Diamond Sharpening stones, 220-600 reverse side, Just use water. These sharpen the steel Fast. Even Tough steels. Only $21.50 shipped :thumbup:

***Only 11 left, Can get more in if Wanted :)***

Picture19639.jpg

Leather Strops= $ 28.50 Delivered
these are very well made. nice thick leather
contoured wood
The pad is 2X8
13 inches overall

Picture20834.jpg

Picture20842.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure,Which one is cheaper?:D

But for 20 bux they work great.

Thanks Amcardon and carltond for your Purchase. They will be in the Mail tomorrow:thumbup:

Got another Dozen in. Up for Grabs!!Only 20 Buxs Shipped:eek: Get your Knife Sharpened up!!!;):thumbup:

Get Stoned:eek:Er...Em..Your Stones Here!! Just Reprofiled another large knife on the Original stone I started with!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Got it Brainstorm, Thank you:thumbup:

Hopefully ship tomorrow. We are Shut down with that Huge snow storm. Dumped 19 inches on Us.

Received mine today , nothing like it around here, these are nice quality , Can work a nice edge..Fast mailing.

Back