• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel 3 Cold Steels. Sold. Thanks, BF

Hello, Blade Forums. 3 Cold Steel folders tonight. Sort of a medium, large, extra large Demko sale :). Shipping and fees are included in price. Payment via PayPal G&S. US shipping only. Must be 18 to bid. Generally, first unconditional "I'll take it" followed promptly by a PM or visitor message/email for payment info gets the knife, but I reserve the right to sell to whom I wish for whatever reason. I am not interested in trades. Thanks!

Photos are here: https://www.flickr.com/gp/huelsdonk/da8285

Cold Steel 4Max - 20CV/Italian Version. No box for this one, just the knife. I don’t believe the previous owner did anything with it, and I’ve maybe carried it once. Factory edge that I did strop. I took it apart to clean and lube it (not recommended, by the way - this knife is a giant pain in the keister to put back together). Action-wise, it’s more of a sweep or two hand opener. The pivot can be adjusted for a freer action, but that introduces a little bit of side to side play. As currently adjusted, it’s rock solid. $OLD.

Cold Steel AD10 - S35VN. Awesome knife. I like everything about it except that it’s a bit of a pocket hog. No box for this one either. Also has been carried sparingly and is in great shape. Factory edge has been stropped and is still sharp. $OLD.

Cold Steel Ultimate Hunter - CTS-XHP. This one I bought new and do have the box for. It’s maybe been carried a couple times, and I think I stropped it but don’t quite remember. Typical Tri-Ad lockup and action. $OLD

48286373767_504bae1027_k.jpg

48286269011_b68435f94e_k.jpg

47819999782_fb7caa4011_k.jpg

Last edited:
Back