1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3 up for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by dkb45, Jun 16, 2020.

1. dkb45

dkb45

Dec 16, 2012
    Still trying to get funds to buy my first carbine, so I have 2 knives up for sale and 1 repost.

First knife up is my Zieba MS3. Fires like a rocket, detent is a touch stiff though. Might break in better. Knife has been carried, cut a few envelopes, but there's no signs of wear I can see, just being transparent. Good factory edge, never got around to sharpening it. The detent just stopped me from loving the knife. I have the pouch and card. I'm asking $285 G&S shipped.

SOLD Next up is my ZT 0630 G10 S35VN. This one is a light user, but still in at least 85% condition. Few marks on the titanium, but only scratches that can be seen in the right light on the blade. Action is phenomenal, absolutely smooth as glass and drops shut with a light shake. Lockup is also solid and does not fail a light spine whack like some ZTs do. Blade has been sharpened. Looks to be almost no wear on the G10. I have the box. I'm asking $185 G&S shipped.

SOLD Last up is my heavy user Microtech UTX-85 in Elmax. There is pretty significant handle wear but the blade is pretty decent aside from light scratches and a small dip in the sharpened edge (unsure if I did that or the previous owner did). Function is fine, fires and retracts without issue. It has the skull crusher clip screw, part of why I'm getting rid of it. Way too tacticool for me. No box for this one. I'm asking $160 G&S shipped.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HSAGy2N44soRyIdkvswBDBOHLOFJlVd7/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HLNfE4LjrUI9dpc0REtxJb5d_rS6mji-/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  2. Kheldar

Kheldar

Jun 17, 2010
    Pics on these?

3. dkb45

dkb45

Dec 16, 2012
    I edited to add photos. I'm a little technologically impaired, so I'm not super sure how to get them to work. Let me know if they aren't viewable.

4. mb>

mb> Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Looks like you need to make them public. You have to sign in to a google acct and then request access.

5. dkb45

dkb45

Dec 16, 2012
    Ok I *think* I fixed the photos and made them viewable and not the same picture twice somehow. I truly hate technology sometimes.

6. Mikey13folsom

Mikey13folsom Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2016
    Pm sent

7. Maxblue25

Maxblue25 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 19, 2016
    I'll take the 0630

8. dkb45

dkb45

Dec 16, 2012
    The 630 has been sold.

9. LLeweT

LLeweT

Jun 16, 2020
    can someone tell me how to make a post. i have two knives for sale

10. dkb45

dkb45

Dec 16, 2012
    You have to buy a gold membership in order to sell. Also just a heads up a sales thread isn't the right place to ask this.

Livinlikeadog likes this.
  11. arrowhd

arrowhd Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2011
    PM sent on Microtech.

12. dkb45

dkb45

Dec 16, 2012
    The Microtech is sold