• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 up for sale

Still trying to get funds to buy my first carbine, so I have 2 knives up for sale and 1 repost.

First knife up is my Zieba MS3. Fires like a rocket, detent is a touch stiff though. Might break in better. Knife has been carried, cut a few envelopes, but there's no signs of wear I can see, just being transparent. Good factory edge, never got around to sharpening it. The detent just stopped me from loving the knife. I have the pouch and card. I'm asking $285 G&S shipped.

SOLD Next up is my ZT 0630 G10 S35VN. This one is a light user, but still in at least 85% condition. Few marks on the titanium, but only scratches that can be seen in the right light on the blade. Action is phenomenal, absolutely smooth as glass and drops shut with a light shake. Lockup is also solid and does not fail a light spine whack like some ZTs do. Blade has been sharpened. Looks to be almost no wear on the G10. I have the box. I'm asking $185 G&S shipped.

SOLD Last up is my heavy user Microtech UTX-85 in Elmax. There is pretty significant handle wear but the blade is pretty decent aside from light scratches and a small dip in the sharpened edge (unsure if I did that or the previous owner did). Function is fine, fires and retracts without issue. It has the skull crusher clip screw, part of why I'm getting rid of it. Way too tacticool for me. No box for this one. I'm asking $160 G&S shipped.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HSAGy2N44soRyIdkvswBDBOHLOFJlVd7/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HLNfE4LjrUI9dpc0REtxJb5d_rS6mji-/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:
Looks like you need to make them public. You have to sign in to a google acct and then request access.

Ok I *think* I fixed the photos and made them viewable and not the same picture twice somehow. I truly hate technology sometimes.

Back