• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

4 Winchester 94s (2 Commemoratives)

Heya Folks...

Continuing my weapons for food program, I've got four more Winchesters to part with. Two Commemoratives, two BSI models (that stands for Bubbas standard issue):D

First off is a Commemorative Col. Buffalo Bill Cody 30-30 Rifle. It was manufactured in 1968. 26-inch octagonal bbl., nickel-plated fore end cap, barrel bands and butt plate with the medallion embedded in the walnut stock. The rifle is in excellent shape. It has been fired about twenty times, and has a couple of scratches on the stock from living in a heavily populated safe. How 'bout $500 to your dealers door?

Second is a Chief Crazy Horse Commemorative 38/55 Rifle. 24 inch round barrel gold filled engraving on a case hardened receiver, w/ Indian style tack decorations on the stock and forearm. This one is one of my personal favorites. It's also been fired about twenty times, has the same kinda stock dings from life in an overpopulated safe. Does have original box and papers.
$625 for this one shipped.

The two BSI rifles.... Rusty but trusty Plain Jane Winchester 94 30-30s, w/ 20-inch bbl. Both of them have worked for a living, and spent plenty of time in boats, canoes, trails, and pickup trucks. i.e.: they are USERS, not safe queens. Good news is that in spite of how much they've traveled neither has hardly been fired and both are in great mechanical condition.

One is completely bone stock with slightly darker wood.

The other has lighter colored wood on it and a Williams Peep sight.

How ‘bout $225 shipped for either of them?

Plan to have pics available this weekend.

If interested drop an email to: mkjray@mtaonline.net

Thanks for looking!

Sorry folks, but I've lost some of my courage and had to rescind on the Crazy Horse commemorative.

Hopefully I can maintain steadier nerves and more willpower for the other three....:eek:

"Rusty but trusty Plain Jane Winchester 94 30-30s"

what are the conditions of these two?
rusty?
metal bluing?
wood?
any parts missing?
Thanks, Randy (rsm127810@ev1.net)

What year were the plain 94's mfg? Are they 50 years old so that they qualify for C&R status?

Thanks,

Craig

'fraid not. I've never bothered to trace the #'s, but the guy I got 'em from said they were post '64. They're also pre-angle eject, and pre $&%*&^!!! crossbolt safety.