• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

5 Spydercos and a Benchmade

DireWoof

Gold Member
All items will ship USPS priority for free to US.
Longtime ebay seller, see my feedback here (and the tie to my bladeforums user ID):
http://www.ebay.com/usr/penguinrancher

Payment via paypal.

View media item 1542View media item 1543
Spyderco Dragonfly H1 Salt C28PYL2 - $55
No box or papers. Never really used. Ended up buying the ZDP dragonfly for my uses.
View media item 1524View media item 1525
Spyderco Chapparal Raffir Noble C152RNP - $110
Brand new, but has been opened, but never cut anything. Fondled it a bit, but decided it just is not for me. Box and papers included
View media item 1526View media item 1527View media item 1528View media item 1529
Spyderco Sage 2 C123TIP - $170
Very rarely used. No visible issues. Box and papers included
View media item 1537View media item 1536
Spyderco Positron C195CFP - $135
Very rarely used. No visible issues.Box and papers included
View media item 1530View media item 1531
Spyderco Caly 3 Super Blue Sprint C113GPGY - SOLD
Has a forced patina. Look at photos and see if you like, not used much. Box and papers included
View media item 1541View media item 1540View media item 1539View media item 1538
Benchmade Osborne 940-2 - SOLD
Used a bit, but doesn't really show much wear. Box and papers included
View media item 1534View media item 1532

Last edited:
The Exchange is not the place for having high school hallway type discussions, keep your conversations out of here. You should know the rules by now, you want the item, you claim it, then pay for it. Period. Keep the Bromance the hell out of here.

I'm interested in the Benchmade 940-2 but would like to know if the spring on the axis lock is showing any extra give?
Thanks

No, this particular 940 is one I never really used very much, so the lock feels pretty 'new' still (as best as I can tell compared to my other axis lock knives, at least)

No, this particular 940 is one I never really used very much, so the lock feels pretty 'new' still (as best as I can tell compared to my other axis lock knives, at least)
Thank you for the quick response. What is the best way to contact you for further questions and pictures?
Thanks

I forgot to mention that the benchmade has the benchmade deep carry clip on it, but I'll include the original as well (as I never use them)

Back