• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

8 inch Chef knife [Withdrawn/sold elsewhere]

Hello,

The blade is made from from high-speed steel (Böhler S600) and the edge is hardened to aprox. 62 HRC. The handle is made from Teak with brass bolster and black leather and brass spacers. The handle is oiled.

Over all length is ~12.8" (320 mm), with ~8.2" (205 mm) blade.
Blade width from the base is ~2.2" (55 mm) and thickness ~0.04" (1.05 mm). The blade tapers to ~0.03" (0.7 mm). Overall weight is around 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) and point of balance is around where the makers mark letters engraving.

The knife comes with 4-5 oz. (1.8 mm) veg tan leather sheath.

Asking for $350, including shipping as far as US, in case you happen to live closer the included shipping price can be adjusted. Only PayPal accepted. If interested PM me or say "I'll take it" in comments. Feel free to ask more details or comment.

FLB7R3i.jpg

s47cqTx.jpg

UoSAcyG.jpg

NDbM4pc.jpg

G96iAEX.jpg

heSu1UB.jpg

Thank you for looking,

E Honkanen

Nice to hear you like it. Whenever I can I try to find some new (at least to me) way or style. Does keep up my own interest on forging blades.

Thank you, sir.

Back