• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$85 Case Mediterranean Blue Stockman with DT Damascus

Status
Not open for further replies.

traumkommode

Gold Member
Selling to fund a custom fixed blade. I have only carried the knife for a few weeks and it has seen very little use, cut a few pieces of fruit and opened a couple envelopes, but have made some modifications that I consider improvements. The main blade and sheepsfoot had a slight wobble in the pivot, so I gave it a lil' tap with a rubber mallet and now their nice and snug. Great walk and talk on all blades. Also, I ground a little off the kick of the sheepsfoot so it sits at the same height as the main - more comfortable in hand and in pocket. Lopped off a little of the top of the spey blade so that the nail nick on the sheepsfoot is still accessible.

I sharpened the blades because they weren't very sharp from the factory. Holy moly, do these things cut - this steel takes an exceptionally keen edge, better cutting than GEC's 1095 in my experience. The Devin Thomas Ladder Damascus pattern is absolutely beautiful. Comes with a little black Case suede pouch.

$100 now $90 shipped Priority to CONUS, Paypal fees included. Thanks for your time!

35225968534_2b31026cc1_c.jpg

36146536485_809fb13c0e_c.jpg

35756605380_cf142f8676_c.jpg

35339522943_f549b7013c_c.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back