SDC11139.jpg

SDC11140.jpg

SDC11141.jpg

SDC11142.jpg

FOCUS!!!

:D

Glad you got it brother.

Moose

It's like you decide what you want and it shows up. Weird. Like he's physic or something.

I learned to wrap my handle on youtube. Lots of different ways.

Tape the blade. A lot of people get cut wrapping their handles. Even if you leave it in the sheath it can pop out. It helps get the wrap tight to be able to hold the taped blade.

Once you realize how much moisture and gunk the cord holds you will start thinking about those nice zytel handles for about $6 a pair. :)

Tape the blade. A lot of people get cut wrapping their handles. Even if you leave it in the sheath it can pop out. It helps get the wrap tight to be able to hold the taped blade.

Once you realize how much moisture and gunk the cord holds you will start thinking about those nice zytel handles for about $6 a pair. :)

Man, you ain't kiddin'.

Once you get some fish guts in that handle, them knives STINK.

:D

Moose

Congrats. Fastest shipping around.

Is that the one's that are orange? The zytel one's.

Those look great and I bet they clean up easy.So how do they feel in the hand compared to the cord wrapped?

Um, infinitely better.

Makes that BK14 feel like a bushcrafter.

Moose

They are a big improvement over the cord wrap. I really like mine.

Which ones did you go with, B.?

Black or orange?

I been on the fence as to which I like.

Moose

Back