A bunch of Oakleys, most of them have never been worn

Altan

Gold Member
I guess my wife is right, nobody needs 20+ Oakleys… Yeah, it is time to let a few of them go.

The first pair is Oakley Frogskins, “raceworn orange” frame with prizm ruby lenses. I can not find its box but it comes with its soft bag. They are really cool with a distressed finish but I have never worn them for some reason. Online price is about $119, you can have these for $SOLD shipped in the US.

The second pair is Oakley Frogskins Lite, matte black frame with black lenses. The lenses are listed gray but they are really black. Very stealthy look, even the “Oakley” prints are in matte black. I can not find the box but it has its soft bag. Again, I never wore them. They list online for about $122, but you can have this pair for $79 shipped in the US.

The third pair is Oakley Latch, matte brown tortoise frame with prizm black iridium lenses. These come with their papers, soft bag, and box. I never wore them. They list online for about $173, you can have this pair for $89 shipped in the US.

The final pair is Oakley EVZero Path, sapphire fade frames with prizm sapphire polarized lenses. These come with their papers, soft bag, hard case, and box. I wore these and you can see signs on the edge of one side (see the picture, right under Prizm) and inside bottom (see the pic). These list for $184, but you can this pair for $SOLD shipped in the US.

EDIT: The first pair and the last pair are now sold. If you like the other two together, they add up to $168 but you can have them for $158 shipped in the US.

Thank you for your time…

Last edited: