A dozen users – Benchmade, Spyderco, Microtech, Al Mar, Kershaw, CRKT

Lots of user folders for sale. No boxes unless otherwise indicated. Sorry, no pictures available. Three day money-back guarantee (minus shipping costs) if not completely satisfied.

Email me at ncsenator@yahoo.com

Various shipping options included in the price.

US only. Paypal or money order accepted. No trades!

Spyderco Endura 98 PE – Older ATS-55 plain edge blade. Zytel handles. Carried and used a lot. Heavy wear on black steel pocket clip and clip bolts. The clip has been epoxied into place (for right-hand carry) due to the tendency to twist and deform the surrounding Zytel. I promise the clip won’t move anymore. :wink: Great inexpensive (ugly) user knife.

$25 shipped.

CRKT Tighe Tac – Satin finished plain edge 3 3/8” AUS-6 blade. Black Zytel handles with aluminum bolsters. Very lightly sharpened, carried, and used. Light wear on pocket clip and bolsters. A few light scratches on the blade. Excellent lockup with no blade play in any direction. Very sharp edge. Nice strong ball detent. Blade is off-center when closed, but doesn’t hit the liner when opening. Small dent on one corner of the front bolster (where I dropped it on the floor.) Great knife for the price.

$25 shipped.

CRKT Large Crawford KFF – Satin finished plain edge 3 3/4” AUS-6 blade. Black Zytel handles with aluminum backspacer. This one ain’t pretty, but it’s as solid as they come. I’ve disassembled the knife and attempted to put a satin finish on everything – blade, liners, pocket clip, and backspacer. I just didn’t do a very good job. ;) The finish looks like crap, with the old blade markings still showing through. Excellent lockup with no blade play in any direction. LAWKS liner lock safety. If you’re looking for a show piece, this one isn’t for you. This is a big, heavy, ugly knife. But you can’t go wrong for the price. ‘Nuff said.

$25 shipped.

Spyderco Chinook II PE – Plain edge S30V blade. Has been carried a bit, sharpened and stropped a few times, and has had the rough factory texture on the G-10 handles smoothed out with some light sanding. Ever so slight amount of up-and-down blade play, which does not affect the excellent lockup. Light clip wear.

$75 shipped USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

Sold! Thanks, Kevin.

Microtech Lightfoot LCC M/A – First generation – Dated 9/2000. Stonewashed plain edge ATS-34 blade. Carbon fiber handles with titanium bolsters. Has been used, sharpened, and carried. The bolstered have had the bead-blasted finished removed. They are now satin finished with a Scotchbrite pad. Blade is perfectly centered. Excellent lockup. Usual carry wear.

$125 shipped USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation.

Sold! Thanks, James.

Benchmade 630 Skirmish – Never used, carried, or sharpened. Box and pouch included. First production run - #842 of 1000. No blade play in any direction. Lock-up is perfect. Blade perfectly centered when closed. Solid knife. Two very small superficial surface scratches on front scale, just behind the blade stop pin. Can only see them if angled in the light.

$140 shipped USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation.

Sold! Thanks, Jack.

Al Mar SERE 2000 – Satin finished plain edge VG-10 blade. Has been carried a bit, sharpened and stropped a few times, and has had the rough factory texture on the G-10 handles smoothed out with some light sanding. A few dings on the top false edge and the spine. A few light scratches on the pocket clip. Perfectly centered, with no blade play in any direction. Excellent lockup.

$75 shipped USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

Sold! Thanks, Josh.

Kershaw Ken Onion Boa – Satin finished plain edge CPM-440V blade. Blue/burgundy/black hard anodized aluminum handles. Very lightly sharpened, carried, and used. Light wear on pocket clip. Excellent lockup. Blade is centered, with no blade play in any direction. Excellent Speed Safe action.

$65 shipped USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

Sold! Thanks, Ken.

Benchmade 710 Axis Lock – Satin finished ATS-34 plain edge blade. Has been used, sharpened/stropped, and carried. No heavy-duty use. Numerous light scratches on blade finish. Some wear on black finish on pocket clip and pivot screw.

$60 shipped USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

Sold! Thanks, Joe.

Benchmade 705 Mini-Axis Lock – Satin finished ATS-34 plain edge blade. Has seen very light use and carry – opening mail mainly. Never sharpened. Light wear on the edges of the black finish on pocket clip. Blade is centered with no blade play in any direction.

$60 shipped USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

Sold! Thanks, MG.

Spyderco Grey Calypso Jr. Lightweight PE – VG-10 blade. Has been carried a few times and opened a few pieces of mail. Has been lightly stropped. Very minor carry wear on the grey pocket clip.

$35 shipped.

Sold! Thanks, CJ.

Spyderco G-10 Rookie PE – Plain edged satin finished ATS-55 blade. G-10 handles. Has been carried, used, and sharpened, but in great shape overall. Pocket clip shows wear on the black paint. Ever-so-slight amount of up-and-down blade play. Blade centered between the liners when closed. Great little user.

$40 shipped.

Sold! Thanks, Casey.

I resent again - yahoo is notorious for moving things to the Bulk folder erroneously... you may want to check there as my mail server says it was delivered successfully both times. thanks!

tested yahoo from a couple of accounts and their mail inbound is having some issues. do you have another account? I am interested in the Boa and the Calypso via paypal

There's a waiting list on the Calypso Jr. If the first deal falls through, I'll offer it to the next one in line.

I like the knife photos you have. I sent you an email hope you get it. CJ or Chuck.

Back