1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

A few GECs, others

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by tallowwaters, Mar 20, 2017.

1. tallowwaters

tallowwaters Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 1, 2015
    Posting a few more up for sale. Prices include ConUS shipping.

I'll be away from a computer most of the day, but will respond to any questions or claims this evening.

First up is a Beer Scout in Golden Ale Jig Bone. Never used or carried comes with tube (did these come with a pin? If so, it is in the tube as well). $old shipped ConUS.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is a 33 Dog Paw in Stag. This stag was "hand selected" to be lighter than the darker gray color that was more common in this model. 440C blades, a real cute little knife. Never used or carried, comes with tube. $old shipped ConUS.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18 Beagle in Cocobolo. Some of the best Cocobolo grain I've seen on a knife this small, plenty of character. Never used or carried, comes with tube. 75.00 shipped ConUS.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Boker Beer Barrel Whittler. Nice knife with carbon steel blades. Edge came with a pretty intense burr, so I stropped it out. As such, it is technically used, but has never actually cut anything or been carried. Comes with box. $old shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  2. jone

jone Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2012
    I'll take the Boker whittler. Please send PM with payment info.
    Thanks

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  3. Camillus

Camillus Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Withdrawn

4. Everydavecarry

Everydavecarry Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Withdrawn

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  5. knowtracks