• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AA Forge Bushcrafter & Packrat

For Sale, no trades at this time. New and unused Bushcrafter with Bone linen scales over natural liners and white pinstripes mosaic pins brass tube and 1/8" 01. Great handle ergo's! The pictures are a little dark and don't do it proper justice. We have two others that get regular use and this one just sits as a safe queen. Hoping someone else will give it a new home and use it. To your door with tracking and insured $210.00 PayPal F&F.

For sale , no trades at this time. When I purchased this knife from Adam he was calling this model the "Packrat". I believe he is now calling them "Runt". It is 1/8" 01 with brass pins and tube, Ghost G-10 scales over 1/8" black liners and lime green pinstripes, flat scandi grind to zero. Razor sharp. As with all of Adams knives the fit and finish are perfect. It has a full (somewhat fat) handle. Feels great in hand. It is 6 3/4" long with a 2 3/4" blade. It was a safe queen but it developed some safe rash on one side of the hammered textured flat that you can see in the first picture. after that I used it to make a couple feather sticks. So it's been used once but looks unused. PayPal F&F to your door with tracking and insured for $160.00.

Back