Aaaagh! No Gunting!

I just d/l the new catalog, and the Gunting is gone :mad: :mad: AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! :barf:

Steve-this morning, there was a .pdf file that was downloadable-it's on my desktop at work here, but it may be too big to send to you-i'll try now.

Well..life moves on and so will the Gunting and MBC...
Thanks Spyderco for making it while you did..
Spyderco made me a great product..
I think Spyderco will still make it for us as a non catalog product that we have to advertise ourselves...OHHH we did that anyways cause they didn't do much of that so..
I guess its business as usual..ROFL....

NO problemo..
Keep teaching and selling the product..

one should be careful; of throwing a snoball down the mountain..it might just pick up steam and snow as it goes and become an avalanche...
No snowballs from me...

be safe
Bram

Maybe there will be an updated model eventually. Like that small Gunting with green G-10 handles everyone liked (sorry, I can't remember its name right now) :(

Yeah that Tusok, which prototype was let out of the bag way too soon, just like the trakk'r. If it wasn't for those knock-off companies, we'd have some really nice knives!

Wouter

Thanks for the reminder. I was such a great fan of the TUSOK and look how my memories faint... Perhaps I'm getting old :(

BOK

HOK just handed out paychecks didn't they?

You can make that check out to Master BOK. :D

Good thing I already got the complete set..........live, drone, and CRMIPT.......

Yup, got my check made to Sifu Yuk. ;)

BOK said:
HOK just handed out paychecks didn't they?

You can make that check out to Master BOK. :D

Done and Done, the cheque is in the mail. Master BOK is spelled the same way as VISA right?? cause that is where my last pay cheque went... :yawn:

Well I got my G safe and secure now anyways. :D