1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Actual color of griptilian handles?

Discussion in 'Giveaway, Contest & Raffle Forum' started by filtrum, Mar 2, 2018.

1. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Hi guys, i saw many pics of 551bk, some show blade coating is not actually very dark, but some show it really deep black, but the handle is kind of some blue when captured right next to that nice dark black. Also, the blade: disappointed with some dlc coatings, got titansepp knife, this blade coating is really nice, not dlc maybe. BM non conformist has awesome black blade too. Just as the handle. Some protech sng's pics show handles anodized with some tint, while the screws, clip and blade are excellent, too... looks like handle just isnt anodized as black as benchmade's.
    So, what are the actual colors of bk grip?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  2. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    I dunno how it went here
    Del plz

3. Armadew

Armadew Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 22, 2006
    I'm in.

SpySmasher likes this.
  4. wazu013

wazu013 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 14, 2011
    I'll take #13. I always wanted a black Grip.
    Thanks for the chance :thumbsup:

filtrum likes this.
  5. cnm123

cnm123 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2015
    I'm in, can't have to many grips

6. NJBillK

NJBillK Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications. Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Mar 27, 2014
    If not gave way, I can to have the Griptilian that is full black? I am like to enter. But I see not how I can.

Am the full black griptillian going to give way or is the black of sorts because of anodizing going to give way?

AntDog likes this.
  7. t.willy

t.willy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2016
    I'm in thanks :thumbsup::D

8. Zerogun

Zerogun

Apr 26, 2018
    I love my griptilian 551 mine has a black coated blade.with od green scale black hardware and a silver clip. I would love to.go all black with it, I feel like that would just look clean.

9. boss_crew

boss_crew

Nov 28, 2017
    Has winner been selected yet? If not, I would ask for your vote. I was awarded employee of the year at Outback Steakhouse in 1999 and I have much experience with internets.

10. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    It's a medium black, kind of in between red and blue, with a hint of seafoam green in the right light

11. Rosensteel1997

Rosensteel1997

May 7, 2018
    BladeHQ shows them as all black.