• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD! AEB L Long Hunter

Eric J.S.

Knifemaker/Craftsman/Service Provider
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi! I have up for sale today a 7" hunter in AEB L, designed for large game hunts or a good pack knife. It is entirely packaged to be low maintenance, in the field. It was given a long enough blade to reach into whatever game your processing while still keeping your hand comfortable, but is also very useful in the kitchen and ground thin enough to fillet if needed, making it pretty useful for camp cooking in general. The blade is also tapered from 3/32 to nearly 1/16 giving it a small amount of flex. The handle (Shadetree Tequila Sunrise) was sanded to 800 grit but not buffed keeping it grippy when wet. Sorry for the poor pictures, it was pouring freezing rain and I was about to try it lol

Long Hunter $165 shipped!
7" 3/32 AEB L blade @62RC w/ cryo
Shadetree Tequila Sunrise Burlap with black and white G10 liner
Carbon fiber pins and stainless tube
Kydex Sheath (Solid retention "Pop" with easy one hand draw, no rattle) Im still new to kydex and it formed well, but was a little undefined in a spot or two.

Knife and sheath have a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects.
Payment via PayPal or USPS MO. International shipping extra. Price includes tracking and insurance. If I left anything out please let me know and thanks very much everyone!

Boning knife tequila sunrise sheathed.jpg Boning knife tequila sunrise.jpg Boning knife tequila sunrise in hand.jpg Boning knife tequila sunrise belly.jpg Boning knife tequila sunrise butt.jpg Boning knife tequila sunrise edge grind.jpg

Last edited:
Eric is a talented knifemaker and a great guy to deal with in general. Don’t hesitate to pick up a great custom knife from him at a great price:thumbsup:

Sold! Thanks everyone for looking and interest

Back