• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ENDED - AEB-L SureTouch™ Sub 4" Modern Urban EDC, three flavors

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
These knives put me in the A™OSPHERE!

I was just looking for an excuse to practice the TM symbol I didn't just practice again which I could have. I'll tell you. ALT+0153. Boom. Now you can drop Bombs™ even if you don't come away from this thread with some modern™ urban™ slice™. 🤪

But in all seriousness, Here are some knives I am offering, which I am quite fond of. I wanted to create a nice selection of similarly different knives, geared all towards light, useful carry, great cutting performance, and comfortable, grippy handles.

All are AEB-L 61-62 RC heat treated by JTknives JTknives . They are clothed in Suretouch handles, which is a brilliant invention for user knife handles if you ask me, and Boltaron sheaths.

They are $155 each via PayPal invoice. Includes tracked expedited North America shipping. I will ship internationally at buyer's expense. First "I'll take it" gets priority with comms. My email address is in my sig if you turn your phone sideways.

Thanks for looking!

Lime Green Knife (SOLD)

3 3/4" cutting edge, 7 3/4" overall.
3.5 oz, 4.5 oz with sheath

IMG_3183.JPG
IMG_3189.JPG

Blue Knife (withdrawn)

3 1/8" cutting edge, 7 3/4" overall
3.3 oz, 4.3 oz with sheath

IMG_3232.JPG
IMG_3210.JPG

OD Knife (traded)

3 3/4" cutting edge, 7 3/4" overall
3.6 oz, 4.8 with sheath

IMG_3191.JPGIMG_3197.JPG

I will check back on this thread hopefully by tomorrow afternoon. Thank you for looking, and have a great weekend.

Last edited:
Thank you Jack!

Green is SOLD

Last edited:
Back