• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AERO AC-15M AR(SOLD) and Savage Axis .270

ironwagon

Gold Member
AERO AC-15M Mid-length Complete Rifle
  • Upper Features:
  • Upper: Standard M4 Upper Receiver
  • Barrel: 16" 5.56 NATO, Mid-Length, 1:7 Twist, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, QPQ corrosion resistant finish
  • Sights: Magpul MBUS® Rear Sight, A2 Front Sight (ON SELECT MODELS)
  • Handguard: Standard M4 Mid-Length Handguard with heat shield
  • Gas System: Mid-Length Gas System and A2 Pinned Front Sight Block
  • Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Phosphate Finish, Properly Staked, Carpenter 158 Bolt, HP and MPI Tested
  • Muzzle Device: Standard A2 Flash Hider
Lower Features
  • Lower: Gen 2 Lower Receiver with flared magwell and upper tension screw
  • Lower Parts Kit: Standard AR15 Lower Parts Kit
  • Buffer Kit: Standard Mil-Spec AR15/M4 Buffer Kit
  • Stock: Standard M4 Collapsable Stock
  • Grip: Standard A2 Pistol Grip
  • Magazine: Magpul 30 Round PMAG® (ON SELECT MODELS)
**I have put less than 100, (probably less than 50), through it. It has been stored in my closet it's brief life, 1 1/2 years. I just don't get out to shoot it. The new scope, a Vortex Crossfire II 3X9X40, was bought/mounted at Sportmans Warehouse and hasn't even been used, as you can still see their red tag on it they use when they check your firearm in. Replaced the original midguard (will come with it) and put VTSM one on.. Comes with x2 30rd and x1 10rd Magpul magazines and all original boxes if you want them.
I'll ship the black soft guncase seperate.

Asking $985 shipped to your FFL. ...SOLD

NEXT:

Here's a left handed .270 Savage Axis rifle. I'm the original owner and have had it for about 4 years for a hunting rifle and maybe put 50 rounds through it (did not harvest :oops:). Comes with rifle and sling.<< Would rather keep the scope, but am willing to part with it.>>

Asking $275 shipped to your FFL.

~~~Willing to trade for another hunting rifle (.308 or 30.06) with cash either way or a revolver too.~~~

Last edited:
Back