• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AFAustin’s 8th Annual “Going to the Dogs” Sale (Part 2) (Further Reductions!)

AFAustin

Gold Member
This is Part 2 of my 8th Annual "Going to the Dogs" Sale.

Part 1, which gives all the background on this benefit sale, is here:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...dedicated-to-petey-part-1-reductions.1732914/

Please note that I’ve also reduced prices on the remaining knives in Part 1, so please take a look at those!

Everything is the same as in Part 1, including that 100% of the proceeds will go to the pups, but I’m offering up a new bunch of knives here in Part 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6/18/20 Update: I've added 3 nice Spydies and a couple of CRKT Pilars to the sale, listed over in the modern Folders subforum: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/spydercos-and-crkt-pilars.1734837/#post-19830097 (all now SOLD)

6/21/20 Update: Part 3 of this sale is now open here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/afaustin’s-8th-annual-“going-to-the-dogs”-sale-part-3.1735306/

6/27/20 Update: I've added a Buck 500 Duke over in the Buck subforum:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/500-duke-benefiting-the-pups.1736369/
(now SOLD)
6/28/20 Update: Part 4 of the sale is now open here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/afaustin’s-8th-annual-“going-to-the-dogs”-sale-part-4.1736590/

7/5/20 Update: Part 5 of the sale is now open here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/afaustin’s-8th-annual-going-to-the-dogs-sale-part-5.1737781/

7/12/20 Update: Part 6 of the sale is now open here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/afaustin’s-8th-annual-going-to-the-dogs-sale-part-6.1739025/

7/19/20 Update: Part 7 of the sale is now open here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/afaustin’s-8th-annual-going-to-the-dogs-sale-part-7.1740239/

8/1/20 Update: It's a wrap! This sale is now officially over and the donations have been made. Part 8 has all the details here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/afaustin’s-8th-annual-going-to-the-dogs-sale-part-8-donations-made.1742502/

For convenience sake, let me repeat the ground rules:

Details:

Prices include shipping, USPS 1st Class, w/ Delivery Confirmation. PayPal only. I'll cover the PayPal fees, so please list it as a sale of goods, not a gift.

1st unconditional "I'll take it", followed up with prompt payment. I think my PM/Conversations box might fill up pretty quickly, so please e-mail me for payment info. at: aforsythe4 [at] austin [dot] rr [dot] com

Once we have a deal, please post an "I’ll take it" in this sales thread, since that’s required for us both to leave feedback, which I think is important.

By buying these knives you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age, and otherwise in compliance with all applicable laws regarding them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

International Sales Policies:

I like the international character of BF and so I’m usually willing to jump through the extra hoops to do international sales. But as this sale has grown in size and become a good deal more work, I’ve got to place some limits. So, apologies, but it’s U.S.A. only for this sale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now without further ado, let’s get on to the second batch of knives!

Thanks for helping the pups!

Andrew

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first four knives are part of a very generous donation from a good friend and BF member who is once again supporting this sale in a big way. He is an outstanding “knife man” as well as an outstanding “dog man” who resides in the great state of Arizona and has asked to remain anonymous.

1) GEC Tidioute #922219 Eureka Jack in Elderberry Jigged Bone. Appears new and unused. 1095 carbon steel blades. Deep rich dark red bone and a very handy blade combination. Just a gorgeous knife.

Includes tube & wax paper. $110.00 $99.00 SOLD

bf9CNgFl.jpg

O5MVt4El.jpg

KmUylsrl.jpg

2) Winchester #W20 19005 Workman Series 1-Blade Trapper in Black Jigged Delrin. From Blue Grass Cutlery. 4 1/8” closed. Appears new and unused, but with some marks on the bolsters. Single spey blade. Per the good folks at Blue Grass, the blade is 440c stainless steel. Attractive knife. Made in U.S.A.

Includes box. $40.00 $37.00 $35.00 WITHDRAWN and now re-listed (with reduced price) in Part 6.

XoQOOM5l.jpg

noOKqKml.jpg

vTBo11ll.jpg

3) John Primble #D 06 5009 JP PK Belknap Barlow in Saw Cut Brown Bone. From Blue Grass Cutlery. 3 3/8” closed. Appears new and unused, with a few small marks on the bolsters. Per the good folks at Blue Grass, the blades are 1095 carbon steel. Pull on the main is moderate; it’s stronger on the pen (as is common). Very nice saw cut bone. Feels great in hand. Made in U.S.A.

Includes box. $65.00 $55.00 $47.00 WITHDRAWN and now re-listed (with reduced price) in Part 6.

Osv9SIpl.jpg

L6IdpZCl.jpg

zMfkAjol.jpg

4) GEC #F90618 SS Large Fillet Knife in Natural Canvas Micarta. 10.25” overall length and 5.5” cutting edge. Appears new and unused. Per the good folks at Blue Grass, the blade is 420HC stainless steel. Full tang. Thin (.06”/1.5 mm) and slicey blade.

Includes Kydex belt sheath (no box). $55.00 SOLD

SEVUcsgl.jpg

Wrc1zHIl.jpg

hVuoxvLl.jpg

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5) GEC Tidioute #182216 Beagle in Red Linen Micarta. New and unused. 1095 carbon steel blades. Great blade combination in this small knife and the red micarta covers are handsome.

Includes tube & wax paper & button. $125.00 SOLD

iwbMDqPl.jpg

L1hqCfol.jpg

qLXKP9Ml.jpg

6) Case Texas Jack #62032 “Chairman’s Knife” in Smooth Blue Bone. Stainless blades. New and unused. Master clip blade is off center to the mark side but doesn’t rub. Beautiful blue bone. Collector’s item.

Includes presentation tin & leather W.R. Case pouch. WITHDRAWN

i5eKpM3l.jpg

sRhMMIBl.jpg

QbcTyfpl.jpg

sB38Fxel.jpg

7) Case Peanut #7220 in Curly Maple. Unique and gorgeous covers on this one. Stainless blades. Appears unsharpened and previous owner put a light satin finish on blades.

No box. $45.00 SOLD

rf3okHsl.jpg

XaQ821rl.jpg

J7C2wHWl.jpg

wmgEa94l.jpg

Last edited:
8) Case Baby Butterbean #62132 in Blue Jigged Bone. Stainless blades, which appear to have factory edges. Pretty dark blue covers.

Includes box & paperwork. $40.00 $37.00 $35.00 SOLD

qmlsgOvl.jpg

0Sh0ivBl.jpg

6d9Jbtdl.jpg

9) Edge Mark Explorer Lockback with Ebony Inserts. 3 1/8" closed. Stainless blade. Frame is stainless with attractive ebony inserts. I have two of these and sharpened up one and have really enjoyed it. I’m selling the second one, which is new and unused. The blade is thin and makes for an excellent slicer. The factory grinds are nicely done and the factory edge is quite decent. This is a handsome “gentleman’s knife” that will do some real cutting. Solid lock up. Vintage new old stock, made in Japan.

Includes box. WITHDRAWN

hgODsDel.jpg

1zE2kAHl.jpg

FA4oHEIl.jpg

10) Browning Model 825 Featherweight Lockback. 4" closed. As the name implies, very light at a hair under 1.9 oz. AUS-8A stainless blade. Frame is black synthetic with laminated wood inserts, and is quite thick, making for a firm and comfortable grip. Blade is not centered but doesn’t rub. Lock-up is rock solid with no play. Appears unused with factory edge. Made in Japan.

No box. WITHDRAWN

uyY484hl.jpg

PFOmxrPl.jpg

ZH7SUs4l.jpg

CSQehrEl.jpg

Last edited:
4) GEC #F90618 SS Large Fillet Knife in Natural Canvas Micarta

5) GEC Tidioute #182216 Beagle in Red Linen Micarta

are both SPF to Bob Gagnon. Bob, I'll reply to your email with PP info.

Thanks,

Andrew

Last edited:
7) Case Peanut #7220 in Curly Maple is SPF to BeatonAround.

Hi, Barbara, it's great to see you as you've been such a tremendous supporter of this sale in recent years! Please email me for PP info.

Thanks,

Andrew

4) GEC #F90618 SS Large Fillet Knife in Natural Canvas Micarta

5) GEC Tidioute #182216 Beagle in Red Linen Micarta

are now both SOLD.

PP received. Thanks, Bob. I'll get these in the mail to you tomorrow with a tracking no.

Andrew

Last edited:
7) Case Peanut #7220 in Curly Maple is now SOLD.

PP received. Thanks, Barbara. This one will be on its way to you tomorrow with a t/n.

Andrew

1) GEC Tidioute #922219 Eureka Jack in Elderberry Jigged Bone is SPF to kiltedmonkey.

Kent, thanks for another purchase. I think you have my PP info. but let me know if I need to re-send.

Andrew

1) GEC Tidioute #922219 Eureka Jack in Elderberry Jigged Bone is now SOLD.

PP received. Thanks again, Kent (and thanks for even covering the PP fees!).

This one will be en route to you tomorrow with a tracking no.

Andrew

8) Case Baby Butterbean #62132 in Blue Jigged Bone is now SOLD to waverave.

Thanks, Darren, and I'll get this off to you tomorrow with a t/n. And thanks for overpaying---it'll all go to the pups!

I greatly appreciate your tremendous support of this sale.

Andrew

Back