• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Al Polkowski Hang Tight, Crawford Kasper Neck Knife

Guys, I have for sale, both carried around my neck infrequently, both used once or three times, both for sale

1) Al Polokowski Hang Tight neck knife - bought on secondary market, in beautiful shape. Has gone running with me a few times, cut open a box or something like that.

2) Pat Crawford Steel Kasper neck knife. Has gone running and seen light use. Again, was a secondary market purchase. Was sharpened on someone else's watch.

Here's the deal - I really prefer other neck knives I have so i will sell the pair for $210 shipped. The Kasper is about $150 from Pat Crawford and the hang Tight is about $180 from Les Robertson.

I'm just doing some house cleaning at this point and figure these will never get the play they should.

I take PayPal or money order.

Please email me ParkerWentzel@yahoo.com if interested.

Holy crap, I can't believe these two are still here. Great price for two cool knives and Parker is great to deal with. Someone get these before I decide to rent my guide dog to doggiestyle.com in order to raise the cash.

Thanks, Edge.

They are pretty spiff, but last week I looked in the drawer and saw about a dozen knives that hang from one's neck - WAY too many options - I can barely figure out which pair of pants to put on in the morning, so 12 knives to choose from is WAY too complicated!

Here's a pic borrowed from AZ Custom Knives of the Polkowski Hang Tight. This is not my knife - it is a representative. Mine appears to be exactly like it in all respects.

3331.jpeg

Want to Edit to add

KASPER TRADED, THANKS!

POLKOWSKI BY ITSELF $115