• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Al Polkowski Knives, Custom Vogel Fighter -RARE-

Here is a real classic piece from Al Polkowski. This model is his "Vogel Fighter" and was the basis for his later Kasper Bulldog and Pug line of tactical knives. This one was made around 1989-1991 if I remember correctly. This piece is near-perfect and has been stored in a display case, never used, carried, etc. It does have a couple marks on one side of the guard, and a small spot on the blade. These marks have been on the knife since the day it was purchased from Al at the New York Custom Knife Show many years ago. The knife also hasn't been in the sheath since that show either. Blade marking is "Al Polkowski Handmade". Top edge is sharpened. Handle is wood. I'm no longer sure of the blade steel, but I believe he was using 440C or ATS-34 back then.
The sheath is leather, and embossed with "Al Polkowski Custom Knives". Stitching is perfect.
Here are some pics...Please contact me with any questions. It hurts me to part with this piece as it's the center piece of my Polkowski collection, but we need some extra money for bills in the coming months. Price is $625 delivered and fully insured. Payment by check or Money Order only please. Thanks for looking.

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0340.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

IMAG0339.jpg

Here is a real classic piece from Al Polkowski. This model is his "Vogel Fighter" and was the basis for his later Kasper Bulldog and Pug line of tactical knives. This one was made around 1989-1991 if I remember correctly. This piece is near-perfect and has been stored in a display case, never used, carried, etc. It does have a couple marks on one side of the guard, and a small spot on the blade. These marks have been on the knife since the day it was purchased from Al at the New York Custom Knife Show many years ago. The knife also hasn't been in the sheath since that show either. Blade marking is "Al Polkowski Handmade". Top edge is sharpened. Handle is wood. I'm no longer sure of the blade steel, but I believe he was using 440C or ATS-34 back then.
The sheath is leather, and embossed with "Al Polkowski Custom Knives". Stitching is perfect.
Here are some pics...Please contact me with any questions. It hurts me to part with this piece as it's the center piece of my Polkowski collection, but we need some extra money for bills in the coming months. Price is $625 delivered and fully insured. Payment by check or Money Order only please. Thanks for looking.

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0340.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

IMAG0339.jpg
Hi :) Is this still available by chance ?

Back