1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  1. Thin-Slice

Thin-Slice Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 4, 2016
    On top right corner near the mail icon is the alerts button. When I click it I get a list of all new alerts which is all good up to know. Just a small issue the member's name is in BOLD but all the rest of the writing is same and kinda hard to tell where to click to view the thread/post/etc.

Would be great if the hyperlink is set to default blue color.

Second, the alerts definitely need some tweaking since they do NOT notify me immediately so I can view and respond. Especially important for me in the exchange so I can see newly listed sell postings as well as reply to my own sells. I miss out on a lot of items that I want but cannot get because of notification and now that the Tapatalk app is no longer supported I don't even know how to be notified. I think definitely need some sort of app support imo at least.

2. GotSteel

GotSteel

Mar 1, 2016
    Have you tried playing with different forum skins they call them styles I'm using FA+ Dark (BETA, being edited) probably won't help with your thread alert issue but it should make the text in the alerts stand out better

3. Thin-Slice

Thin-Slice Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 4, 2016
    Ohhhhh nooo just tried it but I hate it. Sooo dark my eyes hurt. But tyvm for giving me a possible solution