all claimed - please delete

L.A. Saiga

Gold Member
Hi folks. I have some humble stuff sittn here collecting dust that deserves to go to a good kid. I'll send to you and then you disperse it at your discretion.
I'll cover shipping.

all claimed, thanks. Please delete

A) Olight 5R EOS Cu rechargeable tail-switch EDC flashlight - LNIB, CLAIMED
B) Opinel #8, red, brand new with tag claimed
C) 2 Mikov folders (leg knife and fish knife; Made in Czech Republic)

https://postimg.cc/JHhF0Ng6
MIKOV FOLDERS PICTURE

Last edited:
This is very cool. I have two sons. One installs security systems in tight areas, that could probably use a cool flashlight, and one, my youngest, who I would love to get more into knives. I thought the little barrel might be good for him. If you're game, I'd love to give them both away.

This is very cool. I have two sons. One installs security systems in tight areas, that could probably use a cool flashlight, and one, my youngest, who I would love to get more into knives. I thought the little barrel might be good for him. If you're game, I'd love to give them both away.
let's hook them up
message me the items you want and your address, please
Cheers

If this is still available, my nephew is itching for his first knife. With my BIL's permission, the Mikov fish would be awesome for him.

If this is still available, my nephew is itching for his first knife. With my BIL's permission, the Mikov fish would be awesome for him.
Yes sir! You can have the fish and the leg knife. Both made in Czech Republic!
PM me your shipping address please i'll get these out tmrw AM
cheers

Back