1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

All Gone

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by AZTimT, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZTimT

AZTimT KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 15, 2009

Basic 11 Green coating NEW & UNUSED. These are getting hard to find in this conditon and color.
    $410 Paypal or $395 via USPS Money Order B11 WITHOUT LMIW SHEATH $old, shipped

[​IMG]

NEW & UNUSED Lost Mountain Iron Works John Holmes black hog patch sheath with all original pieces
    LMIW sheath for $207 Paypal or $200 via USPS Money Order
    $OLD, shipped
    [​IMG]

Satin Jack Tac blue & black G10 handle, this SJTAC was sent to the shop to be given CF treatment and then I hand sanded the sharp spots off of the spine & pommel after cutting myself with them.
    Lightly used, you can't tell and very sharp. Comes with BB kydex & tek-lok, take $10 off if you don't want the tek-lok
    $325 Paypal, $ 315 USPS Money Order
    $OLD, shipped
    [​IMG]

SJTAC Taco style Buy Brown kydex, black without tek-lok $35$OLD, shipped

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  2. gusbuster

gusbuster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2011
    I'll take the SJTAC Taco Style Buy Brown.

Thanks,

Gus

3. cut it out

cut it out Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Dibs on lmiw sheath if you decide to sell it please.

4. AZTimT

AZTimT KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 15, 2009
    SJTAC Taco Style Buy Brown sheath is $old to gusbuster

Ok, I will let you know if/when I do. Thanks.

All other messages replied to.

5. Dukeoflawnchair

Dukeoflawnchair

Oct 8, 2008
    Hey there AZTimT!

I purchased a membership upgrade (allowing for PMS) immediately before sending you a msg earlier on this morning. Did you by chance receive it? My suspicion is that perhaps it got caught in a lag, if you have responded to the other responses.

It's in regards to the blue/black SJTAC, to Canada.

Let me know if I should resend!

Many thanks,:thumbup:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  6. AZTimT

Oct 15, 2009
    Yes, I apologize, it was typed up, but I must not have clicked send like I thought. :eek: It is sent now. :thumbup:

7. tbdoc4kids

tbdoc4kids Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2012
    I will take the Basic 11, but cut it out can have the sheath. PM sent.

8. AZTimT

Oct 15, 2009
    B11 $PF to tbdoc4kids

cut it out has first chance at the LMIW sheath which is now available for $207 Paypal or $200 via USPS MO

9. AZTimT

Oct 15, 2009
    Bruiser SJTAC w/sheath is $PF to Dukeoflawnchair

10. shaving sharp

shaving sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Seconds on the sheath.

11. AZTimT

Oct 15, 2009
    Noted. You have seconds.
    LMIW sheath is $PF to cut it out

12. AZTimT

Oct 15, 2009
    Cut it out backed out on LMIW, PM sent to shaving sharp who has seconds.

13. shaving sharp

shaving sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2007
    PM sent back I will take it.

14. AZTimT

Oct 15, 2009
    CF bruiser SJTAC, LMIW sheath, and B11 are all $OLD & shipped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.