"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

Wednesday 9/20/17 . . . . . 9:00 PM EST

im getting a large ammo shipment on wednesday and now this?

i may have to drink to keep myself from going insane waiting on wednesday.

oh wait i was going to drink anyways :D

I haven't seen BIG DC before. I think it's new for this knife. (We had BIG Satin, but I don't think DC.)

You are correct sir!!!

The BIG DC finish is a fairly fine finish as opposed to the regular BIG finish which might have much heavier machine marks.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

I haven't seen BIG DC before. I think it's new for this knife. (We had BIG Satin, but I don't think DC.)
If I remember correctly the janitors closet Active Duty in elmax was advertized as such, but the one I got was so smooth that is didn't need the BIG classification.

I thought I could resist this one, didn't sound like my cup of tea but the finish options sank my bank- Nice offering- all in for at least one of these but could be my first multi ... too nice to pass up.

Only thirty bucks for gremlin free steel that you don't have to strip yourself is almost a no brainer.
From BG to DC is near $100.
The jump from CG to DC is $30.

Trying to decide between edge retention over stain resistance. I already have a CPK EDC in 4V. So I have a semi stainless EDC option already, which is causing me the second thoughts.

I was thinking or duplicating my GW collection, but there's no snake or smog or tigerhide or green linen.

Oh well. That's about fifty knives I don't have to buy.. Maybe just settle for 3 or 4.

Only thirty bucks for gremlin free steel that you don't have to strip yourself is almost a no brainer.

Absolutely! Especially for a user. The more you use it, the better it looks! :cool:

Yeah, but that's only because we're getting a $30 price cut on the BG version. Otherwise it'd only be a $60 jump.

That BIG DC has some nice stuff going on there. The first thing I'm doing is going to the wheel with some rouge YUM!
I don't give a crap about machine marks- it's Infi and has Busse stamped on it.

It's going! It's going! It's GOOONE! OH Dr. you can hang a star on that one! Out of the park, Jerry! Out of the park! Yeah, that means Mikey likes it. Battle Grade and a Satin finish, por favor. One for show and one for the go.

Just looked at it again. The handle shape looks friggin' fantastic!

Trying to decide between edge retention over stain resistance. I already have a CPK EDC in 4V. So I have a semi stainless EDC option already, which is causing me the second thoughts.
Ah. The BIG DC had me so flustered that my brain turned the BG into CG.

Damn, you definitely got me for one Big DC w/maroon canvas.

This knife looks like serious S.O.B. competition to me.

Last edited:
Heck I'm for one with BIG and maybe Tan and black g-10. I don't have any smaller Busses only the big ones.

Back