1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

ALL SOLD Bushwacker Mistress, Scrap Max, Pork Shank

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by messer454, Jun 23, 2012.

1. messer454

messer454 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Prices and descriptions listed below. If you give me an "I'll take it" send me an email as well. Price below includes shipping and Delivery Confirmation. If you want to pay with paypal that is fine if you include the 4% for fees. International sales ok but shipping of your choice is extra and I am not responsible for it once it is sent. I reserve the right to refuse sale for any reason. No trades please.

1. Busse Bushwacker Mistress, sage blade, tan canvas handle, new and unused, no damage I can see. Comes with Olive Drab Mashed Cat kydex sheath which has a tech lock and some scratches and rub marks.....$410 Money order, $426 Paypal, sold stabber, FB

[​IMG]

2. Scrapyard ScrapMax, Elmax steel, minor scratch on blade, came that way from factory, new and unused....$120 Money Order, $125 Paypal, sold kalel, FB
    2a.(last one except for my keeper) Scrapyard ScrapMax, Elmax steel, minor scratch on blade, came that way from factory, new and unused....$120 Money Order, $125 Paypal, sold tbdock4kids, FB

[​IMG]

3. Busse Porkshank, satin blade, tan canvas handle, new and unused...$360 Money Order, $374 Paypal, sold lisantica, FB

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  2. Huntsman Knife Co.

Huntsman Knife Co. KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 10, 2010
    Ill take the scrap max

PM and Email sent!

3. lisantica

lisantica Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 17, 2010
    PM sent on Pork Shank.

4. AngryDaddyBird

AngryDaddyBird

May 18, 2012
    Email sent for the bushwacker mistress.

5. messer454

messer454 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Final ScrapMax added. BM lowered.

6. tbdoc4kids

tbdoc4kids Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2012
    I will take the second ScrapMax. PM incoming.