• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD - GEC 14's - All mint with tube.

hose56

Gold Member
Time stamps will govern. Lower 48 USA shipping only and payment via Paypal. These are all unused and come with the original tubes and brown waxed paper. If interested please indicate "I'll take i#_" here and follow with a PM for payment information. Shipping, insurance, and fees are included in the price. Please note there may be some factory oil on the blades. I reserve the right to refuse sale. If you have any questions please post them here so everybody can see the question and response. More pics available on request. Thanks for looking.

1. Sold to Novoblade - GEC Tidioute 141118 Boys knife in Rust Red Jig Bone. This comes with paper by Lyle Fry telling the story of the "Dumb Bull. Production limit of 215 pieces. Price is $185.
2. Sold to Purple - GEC Tidioute 141118 in Smooth Yellow Bone with diamond shield. This is an SFO produced for Circle A Knives. Production was limited to around 100 pieces. Price is $240.
3. Sold to Grown - GEC Tidioute 141118 Boys knife in Rust Red Gig Bone. This is Special Factory Assembly that was only available at the rendezvous. Only 12 pieces were produced. Price is $300.

Last edited:
Back