• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(ALL Sold or Traded) Medfords - Praetorian G, Infraction, 187DP

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Hello all,

I have for sale 3 different Medfords for you this evening. These came together as a set to me, I wanted to see what Medford was all about. They aren't really my style but I can appreciate them for what they are. The ones for sale here are a Praetorian G, Infraction, and 187DP.

I will do my best to describe these knives exactly as they are and in the exact condition they came to me. I will sell to the first "I'll take it" listed by timecode in the thread. Although, I do reserve the right to sell to whoever I see fit, for whatever reasons may arise. I am semi-open to trades, depending on what you have. I will not entertain any low-ball offers on the knives, as I know what I have. Photos and Video will be included for the knives. Prices will include shipping and will be via Paypal Goods and Services. Shipping only within the lower 48 US states. With that being said, please do feel free to PM me questions about the knives, thank you!

1) Medford Praetorian G (OD Green G-10, Silver Stonewash Titanium, D2 Steel)

Scaled Down Medfords-1.jpg

This Praetorian G has an OD Green G-10 scale with a titanium line and a full silver titanium scale on the other side. The knife is in very good condition, I'd give it a B+. There are some minor snail trails here and there as well as a couple scratches on the blade. This was touched up on a sharpener at some point, as it sports a slight mirror polished edge. The centering is a bit off, it hugs the show side just a little, although this does not affect functionality. It is fairly smooth on the open and close and has a strong detent. Photos and video of the action are below. Lockup is at about 30-40% and has no lockstick. This will come with it's original hard pelican style case, dogtag, as well as original Medford care instructions. Traded!

Photos/Video of Praetorian - https://imgur.com/a/Lcj6YOc

2) LNIB Medford Infraction (Gray Tumbled Titanium Scales, S35-VN Steel, Marked #32 of 50)

Scaled Down Medfords-2.jpg

This Medford Infraction in this specific silver/gray scale format with a PVD coated blade is not a format I was able to find when doing a quick search. With that being said, this thing is in excellent condition, does not look to have ever been carried. It is the one that interested me most of the bunch, as it has a good action, good detent, and is pretty centered to my eyes. It flips well as well as opening out well with the blade cutout. The blade has been touched up on a sharpening system and has a near mirror polished edge. It is marked #32 of 50, most likely from its production batch. This will come with its original box, packaging, pelican style case, and dog tag. Traded!

Photos/Video of Infraction - https://imgur.com/gallery/7vozVW2

3) Medford 187DP (Light Bronze Ti Scales, Tumbled? Blade, D2 Steel)

Scaled Down Medfords-3.jpg

This Medford 187DP is believed to have been manufactured at least a couple of years ago. This thing has seen some love, that is for sure. It was a user through and through. I believe the original owner may have used some sort of tool to tighten the pivot as hard as possible, as the action on open is extremely stiff and the pivots are scratched. The blade is actually dead center as a result of the stiff pivot. The blade is scratched and scales are scratched in spots. Comes with outer box, original warning/achtung disclaimer, and velvet pouch. Asking $old ($210) Paypal G&S.

Photos/Video of 187DP - https://imgur.com/a/wsaHWTf

Last edited:
Back