• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD Rek'd ZT 392, Evo Typhoon, Wingman, Liong Mah, Cheburkov

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScooterG

You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine.
Please see link near bottom of the post for additional pictures.

1) $274 SOLD SharpByDesign Evo Typhoon
This has been carried some but used very little. Still has a great Reate factory edge. The scales show some wear. Please be sure to check out extra pictures in the full album link near the bottom of this post.
IMG-1456.jpg

2) $300 SOLD Cheburkov Russkiy/Russian - S90v - Timascus clip/backspacer/pivot collars
I have not carried or used. Received from previous owner with small scratch.wear on the clip.
IMG-1448.jpg

3) $300 SOLD Liong Mah XV (Fifteen Year Anniversary) - Black PVD Coating.
Has not been carried or used. Has some very light wear from handling. Great example of a full integral knife from Reate.
IMG-1441.jpg

4) $250 SOLD Wingman EDC MKK-D Standard Model 1 - Serial #49
This one hasn't been carried. Some light use around the house. Factory edge from Reate is in great shape. I am the original owner.
IMG-1464.jpg

5) $375 SOLD ZT 0392 - This was completely re-done (Rek'd) by Razor Edge Knives
Blade is re-ground and is super thin behind the edge. Scales and hardware were stripped down and stonewashed. Great action as the 392 is known for. I have lightly carried/used it...still in great shape.
IMG-1434.jpg

ADDITIONAL PICTURES:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/xTxk0P0

Will gladly send more upon request. Please send a PM. Postimg tends to jumble the pictures up in the album. Let me know if you need assistance.

The first "I'll take it" will have first rights. Can be here or via PM. If you post here, also send me a PM confirming you will be able to pay promptly.

All knives in this thread will be shipped via USPS Priority with Insurance, signature required. Payment should be made via PayPal Goods & Services unless otherwise agreed to. US Only. No trades please.

Last edited:
Wham bam, thank you ma'am. All sold. Thanks everyone and thanks to BladeForums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back