1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

All Sold -Spyderco PM2 jade/DLC And Kizer Ursa Minor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by H0bbs, Jul 22, 2018.

1. H0bbs

H0bbs

Oct 27, 2016
    Have a few knives for sale I haven’t been carrying. Usual rules apply, must be 18 and knives must be legal in your area. Prices are PayPal g&s with shipping (US) included. First to post gets it. Not really looking for trades but PM me if you have a trade offer. Pics linked below:

Spyderco PM2 BladeHQ exclusive Jade with DLC M4 BNIB just opened for pictures. I was planning to carry this one but it just hasn’t made its way into the rotation so I figure it should make its way to a new home. $old.

Kizer Ursa Minor in S35VN. This knife is spectacular, I just don’t find myself carrying it. Great action and in great condition. Maybe some minor snail trails somewhere but I really couldn’t find any. Carried just a few times. Comes with box, smaller box, Kizer pouch, cleaning cloth, factory extra screws, and papers. $old.

https://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157698832908345

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  2. tfmiller2433

tfmiller2433

Mar 26, 2017
    Trade my Kizer t1 for the Ursa Minor?

3. NUNYA

NUNYA

Jul 13, 2018
    I will take the PM2 DLC email me at [email protected]

4. H0bbs

H0bbs

Oct 27, 2016
    Appreciate the offer. Looking for something a little smaller and probably a flipper. Thanks for the offer though.

5. NUNYA

NUNYA

Jul 13, 2018
    Payment sent thanks

6. 8-Fingers

8-Fingers Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2017
    PM sent on Kizer Ursa Minor

7. 8-Fingers

8-Fingers Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2017
    Payment sent on the Kizer Ursa Minor!