• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(ALL SOLD) TAD Gear & Citizen EcoZilla

Bradw3451

Gold Member
For Sale: NO TRADES: CROSS POSTED: I’m listing two pairs of TAD shorts that are too big for me. I purchased these brand new from TAD on 7/11/2017. They have been worn a handful of times over the last three years. Washed with cold water and hung dry. They are 40” waste, no stains, tears or rips, therefore in perfect condition. One in tan and the other in a grayish green color called deception.

TAD’s DESCRIPTION:
Our Force 10 Cargo Short design blends overbuilt construction, ample storage, innovative features, and heritage style to take you anywhere and back again. From hidden pockets to D-rings for dummy cording gear, Force 10's continue to set the bar for capability and quality, while still providing inimitable style and comfort.

SPECS:

• Relaxed Fit
  • 52% Nylon, 48% Cotton (6.50 oz) with Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
  • Gusseted Crotch
  • Reinforced Seat
  • Bar Tack Reinforcements
  • Triple and Double Needle Stitching
  • Two Front Welt Pockets
  • Two Hand Pockets with Coin Pocket Dividers
  • Two Thigh Cargo Flap Pockets with Hidden Dual Button Closure
  • Two Rear Flap Pockets with Hidden Dual Button Closure
  • Two Hidden Internal Rear Pockets for Travel Cash & Passport
  • Front Vislon Zipper Fly with Single Button Closure at Waistband
  • All Zippers are YKK® Zippers
  • 1.00” Width Belt Loops with D-Rings Above Welt Pockets
  • Approximate 11.50” Inseam
  • One 1”x1” Loop Swatch with Logo Patch on Right Thigh Pocket
MADE IN USA

SOLD for the pair shipped to the USA. No International. Payments to be made via PayPal G&S, Money Order or Cashiers Check. Fees and shipping are included in the price. I typically ship within 24-hours of receiving payment with USPS Priority or FedEx depending on the package. Each will include tracking and standard insurance, unless otherwise negotiated.

Please let me know if you have questions, or would like to see additional pictures.

———————————————————

For Sale: NO TRADES: CROSS POSTED: Citizen EcoZilla (BJ8050-08E), Suppa 24mm adapters, (3) straps: Horus Silicon Blue Camo, Hand Stitched Black Leather w/ PVD buckle and a tan NATO strap. 48mm case size. No box, or documentation. I’m the 3rd owner and purchased it off of Watchuseek.

It has small surface scratches on the screw in/out side of the adapters as well as the face. Nothing deep, just fine surface scratches. I tried to capture this in the photos but it proved to be more difficult than originally expected.

SOLD shipped to the USA. International buyers pay for the cost of shipping and assume all responsibility once it leaves my hands. Payments to be made via PayPal G&S, Money Order or Cashiers Check. I typically ship within 24-hours of receiving payment with USPS Priority or FedEx depending on the package. Each will include tracking and standard insurance, unless otherwise negotiated.

Please let me know if you have questions, or would like to see additional pictures.

Last edited:
Back