1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. Washington action alert - Spring blade knife ban repeal thread. Hearing is Tues, Vote is Friday, let your voice be heard!

ALL SOLD, THANKS BF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by bdmarion, Dec 19, 2019.

1. bdmarion

bdmarion Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 9, 2005
    ***ALL SOLD***

I'm clearing out some good ones in an effort to pay for other purchases. There's not a knife here that I want to sell...but you know how it goes...sometimes you gotta sell stuff to buy stuff! Prices include USPS priority shipping and Paypal G&S. Please avoid conversation, etc. in this thread. Only post to claim a knife. First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets knife. However, I will only sell to members who can PM--no phone numbers or external email addresses. If you have questions, etc. please PM me. Generally, I'm not interested in trades. However, a list follows of potential knives I would be interested in (of course, money could be added to either end depending on the deal). I think I've got these knives priced well, so I'm not really interested in negotiating much, if at all, unless you're buying multiple knives--then I'd be willing to work with you a bit. Thanks!

***I'VE INCLUDED A PICTURE OR TWO OF EACH KNIFE BELOW BUT MORE PICTURES CAN BE FOUND HERE (I apologize in advance--the pictures are all out of order...but there are lots there...let me know if there's something specific you need to see):

https://imgur.com/a/zISHS9J

Potential Trades:
    Holt Customs
    Skiff Customs
    Reates w/ damasteel, timascus
    CKF DCPT
    (maybe), ZT Factory Customs

1. ***SOLD***Rike Thor 1 INTEGRAL folder w/ CF inlay in handle and M390 blade
    --Another knife that for the money, is pretty much amazing. This particular build was a special edition and there aren't too many of them around. For a bigger knife, feels VERY good in hand and could definitely be an EDC. This thing is a forever knife--just so well made, great action, etc.! The action, lockup and centering are all ideal. I have not used it or carried it and it is dead mint--can't find a mark anywhere on it. It comes with its original zipper case and polishing cloth.
    _DSC2320.JPG

2. ***TRADED***Millit Torrent V1 (CTS-XHP blade marked 1 of 50!)
    --2nd owner; came to me unused/uncarried. I have not carried or used the knife since I took ownership. I cannot find any sort of mark on it and I would call it mint condition. This is among the first Torrents ever made and these first builds are the only ones to have a serialized blade. Lockup and centering are excellent. These early Torrents had a pretty soft detent but once you get used to opening it, the action is great.
    _DSC2346.JPG

3. ***SOLD***WE Knives 811B Tyche INTEGRAL w/ A. Purvis Black Timascus/Zircuti clip
    --This was a limited edition knife and they don't come up for sale too often--especially with the Purvis clip (which originally cost $135 by itself)! Only 150 of these were made. I am the 2nd owner; it came to me unused/uncarried. I have not carried or used the knife since I took ownership. I cannot find any sort of mark on it and it is dead mint. The lockup, centering and action are all outstanding! The ti handle has about the coolest finish I've seen on titanium. If you've never seen one of these in person, they are VERY cool--you won't be disappointed--the pictures don't capture it adequately.
    _DSC2324.JPG

4. ***SOLD***CKF Spectra TimDam - Raindrop Damasteel blade, Timascus bolsters
    --This was a limited production knife and they don't come up for sale too often. Only 150 of these were made as a collaboration between CKF and Matthew Christensen. I am the 2nd owner; it came to me unused/uncarried. I have not carried or used the knife since I took ownership. I cannot find any sort of mark on it and it is dead mint. The lockup, centering and action are all outstanding! This is one of the prettiest knives in my collection and the pictures don't do it justice! It includes an extra clip, hardware, etc.
    _DSC2343.JPG _DSC2344.JPG

5. ****SOLD****ZT Hinderer 0392WC Limited Edition Factory Custom
    --If you collect ZT, this knife needs no introduction. This is #99 of a very limited number of knives. ZT doesn't release exact production counts but it is certain there weren't too many built. I am the 2nd owner; it came to me unused/uncarried. I have not carried or used the knife since I took ownership. I cannot find any sort of mark on it and it is dead mint. The lockup, centering and action are all ideal! This build variation has the gray PVD-coated handle w/ black hardware, copper filler tab and two-tone wharncliff blade (CTS-204P). I've handled a few of these and a few Hinderers. I'll take the ZT/Hinderer collaboration in a heart beat! There's a reason these are so hard to get!
    _DSC2350.JPG

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  2. dsltech

dsltech Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Nov 13, 2019
    I will take the zt 0392wc

3. Eric Cooper

Eric Cooper Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2019
    PM sent on Millit

4. john sage

john sage Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 16, 2001
    Per our PMs, I will take the CKF Spectra and the Thor 1.

Thanks!

5. Scottturner31685

Scottturner31685

Dec 30, 2019
    I'll take it. WE Knives 811B Tyche

Thanks!

Blues Bender likes this.