• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(ALL SOLD) Zero Tolerance ZT 0450 bladeswap with black DLC blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three folders in excellent condition for your consideration.

First up: a Benchmade 940 satin blade with the black aluminum 943 handle. The 943 was new when I got it, and the 940 I picked up on the forum used. The blade on the 940 was sharpened and it is extremely sharp. I haven't used either knife, other than disassembling to do the blade swap. The guy who sharpened this knife made one pass over the edge of the thumbstud on one side. The seller apparently did not notice this detail and I only noticed it while examining the knife under magnification, but I intended to mention it when I sold the knife and just now remembered to. I've posted an additional photo, the best one I could get of the thumbstud.

This knife will come with a grey Benchmade box, the nylon baggie, the installed stainless deep-carry clip, and a black deep-carry clip that shows some wear. Asking $sold G&S shipped first-class in the CONUS only.
IMG_3399.JPG
IMG_3399.JPG IMG_3400.JPG IMG_3402.JPG IMG_3403.JPG IMG_3410.JPGIMG_3421.JPG

Last edited:
Next up is a ZT 0450 bladeswap. This is the titanium version that is now outfitted with the DLC blade from a ZT 0450CF. I bought the titanium knife new, and the 0450CF here on BladeForums (it was described as being like new, never carried, never sharpened, and the description looks accurate to me). This one comes with just the knife as you see it. It flips great and I think it looks great too. Asking $SOLD first class mail, CONUS only please.
IMG_3406.JPG

IMG_3404.JPG IMG_3405.JPG IMG_3406.JPG IMG_3407.JPG IMG_3408.JPG IMG_3409.JPG

Last edited:
Last up: A ZT 0450CFZDP. I am sure you know this but this was a limited Sprint run and the premium price is in part because it has the ZDP189 steel, which is made in Japan and apparently difficult to purchase. I bought this second hand and although it was described as being lightly used I've looked it over closely and it looks like it is in immaculate condition to me. No scratches on the blade, no wear on the handle or the clip. Nice action and looks centered to me. Asking $sold G&S shipped, CONUS only please.
IMG_3412.JPG

IMG_3411.JPG IMG_3412.JPG IMG_3413.JPG IMG_3414.JPG IMG_3415.JPG IMG_3416.JPG IMG_3417.JPG IMG_3418.JPG

Last edited:
Zero Tolerance 0450 bladeswap still available; the other two are sold. Thanks for looking.

I've posted the best photos I could take of the ZT 0450 scales. The ZT 0450 Titanium that I got the scales from was brand new, and I was careful not to drop them or scratch them while disassembling the knife. As you can hopefully see from the photos, it is kind of a stonewashed finish on the titanium scales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back