• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold

Please read descriptions entirely before saying you'll take it. Prices are for Paypal G&S Shipped USPS priority CONUS only. The first "I'll take it" followed with a PM for PayPal info, gets it. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone at my own discretion. Payment is expected within one hour or I'll move on to the next person. Must be at least 18 years old to purchase and you are responsible for compliance to your local knife laws. Insurance is extra and at the buyer’s discretion. PM with any questions.

• #77(771116) Northfield Barlow Copperhead Sawcut Bone - This one has been carried and lightly used, but is in excellent condition. No patina or pepper spots. Blade centering and snap are spot on. Comes with tube and wax paper. $SOLD
  • #71(715118) Bullnose Muslin Micarta - NIT, only taken out for pics. $SOLD
  • Smith and Sons Mudbug - NIT, only taken out for pics. Very small scratches from the factory under nail nick that I tried to capture. My other mudbug has the same exact marks. Comes with leather sheath, box and wax paper. I can't find the leather string that it came with. $SOLD

CljBewF.jpg

eAUrn0P.jpg

FJY52EG.jpg

yMmfaSN.jpg

unlM1Ph.jpg

LWwpotq.jpg

vVzRw8A.jpg

Last edited:
Back