• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold!

stuff_things

Gold Member
Hey all,

Letting 3 of em go today.

USA deals only.
First "I'll take it" here, or via PM gets dibs
No trades please.
I accept PayPal, Zelle, Google Pay.
I cover fees and shipping.

1.)
GEC #77--772215 Old Red Saw Cut Bone. This one is a user. I bought is as such but never did use or carry it myself. Nice bright patina on the main, and only a few bits in the pen. The build quality on this one is unprecedented. Walk and talk is simply perfect with pulls around 6.5. Main edge may have been touched up and both blades are sharp. Comes with tube and paper.

Asking sold. I cover fees and shipping.

2.) Northwoods-- Indian River Jack (2014) A great example of an earlier NW. Ebony wood is beautiful and dark. Walk and talk is good, but not great; the pull isn't perfectly consistent throughout the entire motion but it's still decent. Edge seems factory and sharp. Hairlines on blade and swirlies on bolsters, but overall in really good condition. Comes with labeled bag and card.

Asking sold. I cover fees and shipping.

3.)
Case Barlow CV-- Brown Bone Sawcut 62009 1/2
Bought this one here as new, and it remains as such. Probably the nicest Case I've owned. Grinds are good, walk and talk is snappy with pulls around 5. Light swirls on bolsters but overall excellent unused condition. Comes with box.

Asking sold.

Last edited:
I'll take the IRJ please

I can't PM - but if you post your PP or would like my email I can post that. Thanks!

Emailed and paid - thanks!

Last edited:
Please email me your PayPal info for the 77 to ivonrei22 at gmail.com. Also please send photos of the Case Barlow if possible, might interested in buying that also.

Back