• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD! - Pro-Tech & Emerson Autos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgt1372

Platinum Member
Pro-tech BR1.51 Whiskers Tuxedo Design:

Black Aluminum Frame/Ivory Colored Micarta Inlay. 154CM Steel. PR8 #393

Like new in box. Never used, carried or sharpened. Functions properly; well centered; no visible signs of wear.

Asking $225. SOLD!
--------------------------------------

Gerber Emerson Alliance:

Like new with sheath. Does not appear to have ever been used, carried or sharpened. Functions properly; no visible signs of wear on knife or sheath.

Asking $125. SOLD!

u8ToIjy.jpg

MXdYCru.jpg

Sorry but I am not interested in any trades at this time.

Unless otherwise negotiated, payment only by PayPal G&S. USPS Shipping Included.

Please submit any cash offers by PM only. Additional photos can be provided upon request by PM.

If you are NOT a paying member of BF and cannot send me a PM, then just post your email address ONLY (not any questions or offered terms) in the thread and I will contact you there.

Please DO NOT post anything at all to my profile page. Thank-you.
The 1st person who unequivocally states "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM will have priority to buy the knife (or knives) specified but I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone with what I consider insufficient/unacceptable BF Knife Exchange history or for any other reason that I consider relevant.
---------------------------------------
Also, anyone who buys a knife from me certifies that s/he is over 18 years old and is legally entitled to purchase and possess the knife in accordance w/the laws of his/her state of residence.
---------------------------------------
Thank-you for looking!

Posted 04/07/2021

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back