• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Allen Elishewitz knives for sale at knifehunter.com

knife hunter

"Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer
Gentlemen, I just uploaded two new folders from Allen Elishewitz to my site. Please click on the link in my signature to check em out. THey should be on the page when you arrive under latest, but if not, please see top/right hand bar for folders and click to see them all. Thanks and enjoy.:thumbup:

$950+shipping
ECCKScustomsspring2012029.jpg

ECCKScustomsspring2012030.jpg

ECCKScustomsspring2012035.jpg

$1150+shipping ( not sure of this model...any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance):)
ECCKScustomsspring2012031.jpg

ECCKScustomsspring2012032.jpg

ECCKScustomsspring2012033.jpg

ECCKScustomsspring2012034.jpg

Last edited:
first called the Scarab but later the name got changed to Khepri - You present the Khepri

$1150+shipping ( not sure of this model...any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance):)

ECCKScustomsspring2012031.jpg

BTW- Very unusual and beautiful knife; I would bet Allen did not make very many of these and it looks like the steel of the blade is XHP which is only used in his late work. Great piece and heirloom to behold.

BTW- Very unusual and beautiful knife; I would bet Allen did not make very many of these and it looks like the steel of the blade is XHP which is only used in his late work. Great piece and heirloom to behold.

Thank you very much. :cool:

I just opened email from Allen re-affirming. I did not know it was XHP and since I didnt ask he didnt mention it either. Thanks again:thumbup:

prices lowered ...see site

$885 for Jekyll

1085 for Khepri

Last edited:
Back