• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AlLL SOLD. 20CV Manix 2, Maxamet Para 3, CRKT Caligo, FF Fortis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fine print (updated on 1/21/2019):
● All prices are for PayPal G&S with the knife shipped first class to CONUS destinations.
● If you are paying from an overseas PayPal account (but want to ship to CONUS), please add 2.5%, since PayPal charges extra.
● Generally, the first person to unconditionally claim a knife publicly and then promptly follow up with a PM and payment gets the knife, though I reserve the right to sell to whom I please. “I will take it, pending question answered” is not unconditionally. If I have previously had problems with you — either in the discussions forums or in selling to you/buying from you — you may be on my “ignore” list, and I will not sell to you.
● Payment is required within 60 minutes of my giving you my PayPal email address (unless we have agreed on a different arrangement). After 60 minutes, the knife is fair game for others to buy. (I’m tired of chasing after buyers.)
● Thank you, but no trades at this time.
● Please do not post offers within the thread; if you have an offer, please PM me or post your email address, and I will get in touch with you.

Just bought a CKF Tegral, as well as some other expensive knives, which has made me feel guilty enough to part with some knives that I really don’t want to sell. Here are today’s knives:

Manix 2 in CPM 20CV. LNIB/Excellent. SOLD! Bought this a while ago as BNIB from another experienced forum member. I carried it a few times and probably used it to split a pill or two, but that’s about it. See for yourself; it’s in just about perfect shape. (Because I carried it a few times, I don’t want to say that’s it’s as crispy as BNIB.) Between recently buying a CKF Tegral, already having a few different Manix 2’s, and having the twin of this in an M390 PM2, it’s becoming harder and harder to justify holding on to this one.

Album: https://imgur.com/gallery/wx3Ak79

48UMnHQ.jpg

Para 3 in Maxamet. LNIB/Excellent. SOLD! As with the Manix 2, this has been hardly used. I’m a bit more attached to this one, since it’s both the only Para3 I own, and it’s in that crazy steel Maxamet that has such a “severe” composition that it’s pushing the boundary of even being a steel. (And have you seen those Cedric & Ava tests, where he looks like he’s just had a nervous breakdown, it’s taken him so long to dull Maxamet? I feel like smoking a cigarette after seeing that video.) I forgot to put the clip back on. Yes, it is included and is in perfect shape. (It was a hot spot in my hand.)

Album: https://imgur.com/a/6UAtIkT

Aq0uofy.jpg

CRKT Caligo. Excellent condition. SOLD! I was so impressed with this knife that I bought the upgraded version in D2, which is why I’m letting this one go. As I do with all my knives before selling them, I wiped it down with alcohol, but this time the alcohol left this weird streaked look on the show side. I tried rubbing in a little Daiwa Reel oil to smooth out the look, but that did nothing. Hmm. Dunno what to make of that. Maybe just wash it. Shrug. See the blade and the non-show side to get an indication of actual condition. I’m a little surprised that the heavy hitters online like Shabazz, EpicSnuggleBunny, and Nutnfancy didn’t review this knife; it’s stellar. If you don’t buy it from me, just buy it, period.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/RHA45Jo

EVRfTxd.jpg

Ferrum Forge Fortis 2.0 with Grooved Handle. $189. LNIB. I’m the original owner. May have cut about a foot of a standard Amazon cardboard box, to judge ergos and cutting ability, but that’s it. Additionally, I may have carried it two or three times, but there’s no wear on it, as you can see from the many pictures. I have a different Fortis model, so I don’t need this one.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/PL5sZy7

08jLBji.jpg

Last edited:
Edited description of Para 3 in Maxamet: "I forgot to put the clip back on. Yes, it is included and is in perfect shape. (It was a hot spot in my hand.)"

I also substantially lowered the price on the Para 3 in Maxamet; didn't realize what that it's still in stock, nor did I realize what it's new price is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back