• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Alpha Dog 6, NFNO, Hog Badger, Urgent Fury - all INFI! PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CataD

Gold Member
Hey everyone,

Looks like I'll have to end this sale a lot sooner than I thought...
So, for the next ~12h I'm going to drop the prices on the remaining blades and after that I'll close it.

Have several knives I have to let go. Prices are PP G&S shipped to US 50 and Canada; no other international and NO TRADES, please! Sale rules at the end...

The knives:

1. Alpha Dog 6 Midnight Blue - Black Res-C handle with Midnight blue blade coating! New, as received from the Factory. Comes with the tactical cardboard as you see in the pic.
PRICE was SOLD

Pics:

AD6_1.jpg

AD6_2.jpg

2. Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw, coated - Black micarta handle and Midnight Blue Coating! Taken out of the package just for the pictures, as received from Busse.
Price withdrawn

Pics:

NFNO1.jpg

NFNO2.jpg

3. Urgent Fury Satin with Black Micarta handle and Rounded Pommel. Taken out of the package just for the pictures, as received from Busse - still has the oil on the blade.
Price withdrawn

Pics:

UF1.jpg

UF2.jpg

4. HOG Badger - BIG DC with Green Micarta handle. New, as received from the Factory. Comes with the tactical cardboard. I can add a nice leather sheath that fits perfect for another $25.

Price is $SOLD

Pics:

HOG_Badger_1.jpg

HOG_Badger_2.jpg

HOG_Badger_3.jpg

HOG_Badger_4.jpg

A few rules:
Buyer must be over 18 years old. Buyer must be legally allowed to purchase and possess this item. Buyer assumes all responsibility of their local and federal laws.
Payment via PayPal Goods and Services, ONLY – no exceptions! Listed price is TYD including PP and shipping fees for US 50. Not really interested in trades at the moment and, please, no low ball offers.
First "I'll take it" posted in the forum or by PM/Email (usually) gets it. Please message me for more pics or any other questions before saying that you’ll take it. I will reserve the right to sell to whomever I chose to!
I expect payment within 24 hours of being notified of my PayPal address.

Last edited:
HOG Badger is SOLD! Thank you csabacanada and BF!

Last edited:
Hello I want take the Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw
But do you shipping to Austria? I pay the Shipping for sure! Please Email me:simon.srnka@chello.at
Thank you

Hello I want take the Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw
But do you shipping to Austria? I pay the Shipping for sure! Please Email me
Thank you

As stated in the first post, I can only ship to US or Canada, I'm sorry. If you get a US mailing address (mail forwarding), I could do that..

Looks like I'll have to end this sale a lot sooner than I thought... :(
So, for the next ~12h I'm going to drop the prices on the remaining blades and after that I'll close it.

I would send you the money with PayPal for Family and Friends
you can trust me

Again, I'm sorry, it's not about trust. Also, please read the rules, F&F is a no-no:

Be 100% sure that you want to sell the item, have it in your possession and clearly list the TOTAL selling price.
  • There is no "testing the waters" or "gauge buyer interest".
  • "Net to me" needs to be figured into your LISTED PRICE
  • Insurance is the responsibility of the SELLER not the Buyer. This is for your protection.
  • Paypal "friends & family" is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED. This is for your protection.

Was just realizing (again) that I can’t PM... Yeah no problem it’s:
Thanks again!

Email sent. yes, you have to be minimum Basic so you can PM on Bladeforums - you prob knew that :)
thank you

Ending sale as I won't have time to ship the remaining knives in a timely manner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back