• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Amber Stag Jigged Bone Slip Joint

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has looked at a handle material and thought, That's just not going to look good. Until you try it. Then it's, why did I wait so long to use this.
This is Amber Stag Jigged Bone from Culpeppers and man did it turn out nice.
This nice little Slip Joint is 5 3/4 inches open and 3 1/4 inches closed. The frame and integral double bolsters are 416 stainless with a back spring and blade of CPM154.
I would rate this a seven on my 0 to 10 opening scale. Of course the Dellana Dot opening system really helps with that. Its fully ambidextrous and all you need do is squeeze and pull.
As usual your comments are really appreciated.
This knife is available, $350 USD delivered.jigged-slippy-1.jpg jigged-slippy-2.jpg jigged-slippy-3.jpg jigged-slippy-4.jpg
Thanks
Steve Vanderkolff

Last edited:
Steve, this is the first I've seen of your work. Very nice. Clean, precise, something different...great job!

This is the first slip joint that's caught my eye in a long time. Just a little small for me personally. I'm sure someone will come along and pick this up soon enough, it's very nice.

Very nice, really like the jigged bone, different. A little small for me but nice work!:)

Back