• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.
  • STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

American Kami (DJ) MIGS Tanto FGT

I have school applications due on my credit card, so some of my toys have to go. =(

This is a customized American Kami MIGS Tanto that DJ made for me. It has a deeper choil, and a pry tab instead of a skullcrusher. It also has a deep epoxy coat to keep the steel corrosion-free.

It's differentially treated 1/4" thick 1095, right-hand chisel-ground. Thick G10 slabs, kydex sheath.

Blade approximately 4.5" long. Extremely comfortable, and yet secure.

$275 shipped in CONUS.

Thanks for looking.

-j

The pics below are linked from DJ's site -- my lightbox isn't working too well right now.

DSC04557.jpg

DSC04555.jpg

Heya!

Somehow, I missed this... sorry.

It's pretty damn sharp. The edge is thin enough and the angle steep enough to slice paper without blinking. Haven't tried shaving yet, though I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

It is certainly aggressive. ;)

-jon

Back