1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

American Paracord Bracelets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear' started by elitebrothers8, Sep 27, 2012.

1. elitebrothers8

elitebrothers8

Mar 9, 2011
    Hello everyone, I have for sale paracord bracelets, key fobs, lanyards, etc. I am from the Becker forum and I just opened up a small paracord business called "American Paracord". All of our products are 100% American made and built to your custom orders.

Additionally, 10% of all my sales are donated to the Wounded Warriors Project to give back to those who have served us proudly.

Below are some of my prices as well as some pictures. Please feel free to visit my Facebook page as well located in my signature.

I am glad to be part of such a great forum and to do business with many of you! Thanks!

Pricing Information

Cobra Weave Bracelets:
    Single Color: $10
    Two Color: $12

King Cobra Bracelets:
    Single Color:$13
    Two Color:$15

Regular Thin Cobra Weave Bracelet:

Original Fishtail Bracelet:

**I can also add a stripe or support ribbon to any of my products for an additional $1**

Key Fobs: $6

Lanyards: Message for Pricing!

All other Enquiries: Please Message Me!

Current Colors Available:
    Red, Orange, Yellow, Neon Green, OD Green, Blue, Purple, Black, Tan, Coyote Brown, Digital ACU, White

**The prices above do not include shipping and handling**

2012-09-22_21-13-45_986.jpg IMG955012.jpg IMG958108.jpg 2012-09-25_16-07-00_582.jpg

2. elitebrothers8

elitebrothers8

Mar 9, 2011
    Hello everyone, I have for sale paracord bracelets, key fobs, lanyards, etc. I am from the Becker forum and I just opened up a small paracord business called "American Paracord". All of our products are 100% American made and built to your custom orders.

Additionally, 10% of all my sales are donated to the Wounded Warriors Project to give back to those who have served us proudly.

Below are some of my prices as well as some pictures. Please feel free to visit my Facebook page as well located in my signature.

I am glad to be part of such a great forum and to do business with many of you! Thanks!

Pricing Information:

Cobra Weave Bracelets:

King Cobra Bracelets:
    Single Color:$13
    Two Color:$15

Regular Thin Cobra Weave Bracelet:

Original Fishtail Bracelet:

**I can also add a stripe or support ribbon to any of my products for an additional $1**

Key Fobs: $6

Lanyards: Message for Pricing!

All other Enquiries: Please Message Me!

Current Colors Available:
    Red, Orange, Yellow, Neon Green, OD Green, Blue, Purple, Black, Tan, Coyote Brown, Digital ACU, White

**The prices above do not include shipping and handling**
    2012-09-22_21-13-45_986.jpg 2012-09-25_16-07-00_582.jpg American Paracord on Arm.jpg IMG955012.jpg IMG958108.jpg

3. rusty.music

rusty.music

Mar 20, 2012
    You must be a a least a Gold member to sale on this forum. If you have paid for at least a Gold membership you will need to edit your membership status under profile settings.
    Thanks
    Rusty :D

Nice paracod work.

4. elitebrothers8

elitebrothers8

Mar 9, 2011
    Corrected! Thanks.

5. elitebrothers8

elitebrothers8

Mar 9, 2011
    Come on guys! Lets get some of these products sold so I can expand the company! Remember, 10% of ALL sales goes to the Wounded Warriors Project! Thanks :)

6. elitebrothers8

elitebrothers8

Mar 9, 2011
    Halloween is coming up in a few weeks everyone. Get your Halloween bracelets for you or your kids before its too late! Happy Halloween! -American Paracord