• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AMS, Cultilus, and Game Warden PRICE DROPS!

Three safe queens up for grabs.... I need to cover a particularilly gratuitous hunting optic purchase! All three were purchased on the secondary market as "new from the shop," but my evaluation is included in each description. Reasonable offers will be considered, but I'm not really interested in any trades. Prices include fees for payment by PP G&S (or USPS MO with slight delay), and shipping CONUS by Priority Mail. Please ask any questions before committing to buy. Time stamp will have priority, but I reserve the right to deal as I choose. Buyer assumes all responsibility for.... being responsible (compliance with local laws, legal age, etc)! Thanks for looking....

1) Anniversary Mean Street, satin INFI with black canvas micarta, double black liners and penetrator tip from the shop, Mikey Moto leather sheath shown in pics and tactical cardboard. Blade has very faint scratches which refuse to show up in pics, probably from sheath insertion. Original edge looks unused. $320>Relisted

2) Cultilus, Custom Shop satin INFI with Tigerhide, in excellent condition. Faintest of faint sheath insertion marks.... only visible at the perfect angle in perfect light. Original edge looks unused. Tactical cardboard sheath. $300>SOLD =D

3) Game Warden, sage coated INFI with Tigerhide. Original edge looks unused. Tactical cardboard sheath. $300>SOLD

Last edited:
Culti Sold!

Please note: the sheath pictured is for/included with the AMS.... my bad for putting it closer to the GW, and sorry for any confusion!

Price drops for AMS + sheath and Game Warden.... and reasonable offers considered!

Back