Amy-0 HONEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-0

Staff member
Everyone is frustrated with the very long lead time recently at Busse Combat. I know you all ordered these knives a YEAR ago. I also understand the frustration with us processing your payments and shipping time is longer than 7 to 14 business days. We are so very sorry and I assure you that WE are doing the best we can. Many knives are shipping EVERYDAY however NOT enough time in one day at times, We are ALL working together to get your knives shipped out and trying to get new Knives up and running on the Busse Knife Group page (Scrap Yard,Swamp Rat, Busse Combat and Busse Custom ) and we also have Blade Show soon as well. No excuses, just Want to give every a heads up. The Crew is TOP notch and WE WORK together to get stuff DONE. The one thing I PRIDE myself is honesty, I am being totally honest. The operation “2 weeks” (My Opinion) was INSANE. Great IDEA but ALAS Busse had some growing pains (The KNIVES …HOLY CRAP AWESOME) Like I said I am HONEST. Long, story SHORT. WE ARE SHIPPING EVERYDAY. I sure hope You all, "Can be patient with us"
XOXO,
Amy -0 (Old School)
Amy

hydeinmind

Gold Member
Love the blades! Thanks so much for the honesty and the hard work! REALLY looking forward to whats next!!!

zmbhntr

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿
Thanks for the update Amy-O. The knives are fantastic, as are the Busse crew, no doubt about that. The knives have taken longer to ship than originally expected, but I can live with that, they were never guaranteed to be within a certain time and the wait is worth it. That being said, I do take a bit of an issue with the long wait times before shipping after getting the ding. In the past I always received a shipping notice within a couple weeks of the ding, that does not happen anymore. I really think that the policy should either be officially changed or the dings should occur later. If I'm told 30 days I have no issue with that, but I don't like being told 7-14 and then have the wait significantly longer than that. No offense intended here, I'm just being honest as well.

Not worried at all. Busse knives and customer support are top notch.

I'll be getting my fill of instant gratification at BladeShow. :)

Am I correct in assuming that if the standing orders aren't filled then no blades will be offered up for sale at blade show? Hardly seems fair to keep the people who pre ordered waiting for the sake of some cash sales.

zmbhntr

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿
Am I correct in assuming that if the standing orders aren't filled then no blades will be offered up for sale at blade show? Hardly seems fair to keep the people who pre ordered waiting for the sake of some cash sales.

I assume this is a joke.

TommyGun56

Gold Member
Appreciate the update Amy-O thanks :applouse: , there should be no apologies from you however-your name is not on the knife ! Hopefully mistakes made (and lessons learned) during O2W will be ironed out and future operations will go smoother , again thanks Amy-O!!!

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
I forget about most of my pre-orders , then I get dinged...then I forget about the ding until I get the shipping notifications...so it's basically like Christmas coming 15-18 times a year....The Bright Side of Senility! :p Enjoy the ride! :)

Amy-0

Staff member
Thanks for the update Amy-O. The knives are fantastic, as are the Busse crew, no doubt about that. The knives have taken longer to ship than originally expected, but I can live with that, they were never guaranteed to be within a certain time and the wait is worth it. That being said, I do take a bit of an issue with the long wait times before shipping after getting the ding. In the past I always received a shipping notice within a couple weeks of the ding, that does not happen anymore. I really think that the policy should either be officially changed or the dings should occur later. If I'm told 30 days I have no issue with that, but I don't like being told 7-14 and then have the wait significantly longer than that. No offense intended here, I'm just being honest as well.

I agree, We are working on that. We truly appreciate everyone's patience.

DamascusBowie

Gold Member
Great work cant be rushed. That being said I wish some people would get tired and cancel their orders so I can pounce all over them!

Amy, thanks for your post, but I have no complaints, loved OP2W! Busse gave me ample time to either wait until the blade was ready or pay my knife off in advance (I chose to make payments and paid off almost the complete cost of the knife at my own pace in advance). Plus my order was shipped within a week or two after getting your email saying it was ready, so I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Let's face it, if we wanted a stock item or straight up regular production knife, we wouldn't have held out for a limited edition, made-to-order product. I'm from Florida, the land of Randall, so a year isn't that bad. The last thing I would want to see is Busse outsourcing their manufacturing to some overseas outfit just to get orders done on some imaginary schedule. Keep your made-in-USA quality up where it is, and all will be good. :thumbup:

gruntmedik

Gold Member
No worries here. I get it when I get it, it's not like I rely on them to make my living.

Rob_Mob

Basic Member
Amy ---- this post is the reason why everyone appreciates you and the rest of the Busse crew. Outstanding customer service and great PR for you posting this. Cheers!!

OP2W was totally worth it, you'll hear no complaints from me. Heck, the extra time gave me time to save up the cash instaed of selling anything else to fund them!

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Status
Not open for further replies.