Amy-0 says Hi.

Amy-0

Staff member
IMG_5986 (Small).JPG Just one picture I want to share. My Mom and my sweet KK. I love them so very much. I will figure this crazy "BF' thing with trying to post pictures??? I hope. lol Also this is a picture from my bro in laws retirement from USMC. I guess I forgot to add that HAHA, also KK is my niece.

Last edited:
Nice pic, i dont mean to derail the thread, i must have missed it, did you ever say what blade you gave Ur retired Bro Inlaw as a gift ?

Is that an Osprey the 3 of you are posing in front of?

Great stuff, Amy!

I was instantly trying to identify....this appears to be a single rotor craft, old, the name escapes me off the top of my head...

Cam

Thanks for the pic—you’re looking good, and so is your Mom! KK’s a cutie—good genes!

Hi Nice lady :)

Have a great weekend.

Nice pic, i dont mean to derail the thread, i must have missed it, did you ever say what blade you gave Ur retired Bro Inlaw as a gift ?
I have not said yet however I currently waiting for permission from him to post pictures. HE LOVED IT!!!!!!

Is that an Osprey the 3 of you are posing in front of?
Yes it is!!!!!! and so many other good stuff that once I get the ok to post I will. Marines were like "Ms Reynolds please do not do that" LOL

Great to see you enjoying yourself with family. You are still a sweetheart!!

Hi back! :)

Hope you're having fun! Please thank your brother for his service for me! :thumbsup:

glad you made it back safe. your bil earned a break, no doubt.

Back