An "official" Patriot Tomahawk!!! Can it be??? Really???

We think so...it's not sewn up yet, but we're getting close...and I need some feedback.

It would be a fully functional piece, sans smoking. It would look nearly identical.

Would you buy it? Would you use it? Price would probably be less than $200, but I can't definitively nail it down at the moment. Another prospect is that it would be hand finished by the original designer himself, so if that happens, the price would jump.

Let me know your thoughts boys!!!

Hi Andy,

Long time lurker but first post on this board...
ATC rocks !
I broke myself to buy a custom pipe hawk months ago and got now a serious wallhanger... I just can't use that hawk because I'm affraid it could be broke in two...
Exactly the feelings I will NOT have if it was a ATC patriot...
Let it go, I will be the first on the list...
And as a french guy, redcoats could be worried...

ratfrog186

This sounds like a great Idea. All but the price jump. I mean, I'm already getting the CQC-T hawk and now this one too. Help a brotha out.

Sound like a good idea to me. The Patriot is one of my favorite movies.
however, now i'd be in the difficult position of choosing between the Emerson and The Patriot.
Of course, eventually I'd end up with both. :)

Any news on the "Patriot Tomahawk"? It has the Hammer pole doesn't it?

We are expecting receipt of the prop Tomahawk used in the movie. I will share images upon its arrival. This project is still moving forward...

Under $200.00 would be great. Keeping it in a "user" look/grade would be a big selling point for me.

andy,
Please Make this happen! Please! I would use it and display it both! Maybe buy one for each, you know me, I'm funny that way :eek:

Not trying to bug you Andy. I'm just wondering if there are anymore updates on this one.

Back