Announcment.....

Announcment.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks,
I've been needing to make this announcement here on BF for a few weeks now, but I've been kinda busy and on the road quite a bit. First the news, and then a bit of an explaination..... I'll be leaving CAMILLUS KNIVES as a full time employee.

I've been around the knife biz in one form or another most of my life. The business is in my blood[while at the BLADESHOW last weekend, I realized that I have been at everyone since '87]. Its gonna be hard to "officially" leave it behind, but I have another love, an that is competitive shotgun shooting and teaching. I've been competition at the world level in Sporting Clays for the past 7 years, and coaching/instructing for 5. I have more demand for my coaching than I have had time to devote to it for the last 2 years, and I am going to be full time instructing now. I'm going to be consulting with CAMILLUS, and especially the BK&T line, on new product development. I also will be helping with their INTERNET sales strategies, as this is still a relatively new area of distribution for all knife companies.

You know that when I have access to a computer online, I'll still be visiting my friends here on BF whenever possible, and I will answer any questions that I can. But any official correspondence will need to go directly to CAMILLUS. Its my understanding that they have someone lined up to monitor this forums, and provide timely responses. I'm sure that that announcement will be soon. You can always contact customer service, via email, or toll free @ 800-344-0456.

Guys, I've been around BF since its inception, and its been a great ride. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Now, I'll enter a new phase.....now I'm a bit more "independent". It should prove to be interesting

All the best, Will. Look forward to seeing you down the road.

Congrats on deciding to do what you love. I wish you all the best with it. You will be missed here and at Camillus I'm sure. It was great having you around here for all those Camillus questions, this new person will have some large shoes to fill, especially with regards to the excellent customer service you provided to all of us here.

Thanks!!!

And hopefully we'll be seeing you around here on occasion.....

Will,

I am betting that the accomplishments you made in the knife world will follow you with your other passion. Thank you for all you have done personally and professionally. Those things have spanned the whole aspect of knives.

I know your future will bring equal success.

Gus

will,
best of luck and thank you for all the help you've given all this while. I remember your kindness and help when I needed to get my CQB2 fixed. we will miss you as Camillus moderator and spokesperson...

now go shoot em clay pigeons...

Best of luck in your new endeavor!!! :D You'll be missed on the Forums :( !

Ken

Congratulations and good luck. I truly admire someone who pursues their dreams. I'm also a bit envious.

Best of luck,

Art

Congrats and good luck.
Now talk BF into adding a Shooting forum.

Will,

All the best in your endeavors! Thanks for all your time in the past! :cool:

Best regards,
Donald

Thanks Will. I hope that your "replacement" will be as attentive as you are here on the forums. :)

Will

What bastid said X2.

Sorry I didn't get to talk at Blade last weelend. But everytime I walked by the booth you were covered up.

Best of luck.

I wish you the best!
I remember getting you on the phone when calling Cammilus about my talonite EDC. It was great just talking with you because you had such enthusiasm for knives. It was a very very positive experience dealing with cammilus through you. They would be lucky to find someone who even comes close to filling your shoes.

Will---Best of luck to you. Camillus thrived under your leadership. I'm sure you will be successful in your new ventures. :)

Will, thanks. I remember two years ago I had a problem with my EDC and you were there to help me out.

Good luck.

Nitin

Back